Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giof.exe run error?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brookey!

brookey!

Giof.exe run  error? Empty
PostSubject: Giof.exe run error?   Giof.exe run  error? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Hey guys i just got my new computer but when i try to run giolog i get Giof.exe error? help please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
den23

den23

PostSubject: Re: Giof.exe run error?   Giof.exe run  error? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Reinstall Smile
Back to top Go down
brookey!

brookey!

PostSubject: Re: Giof.exe run error?   Giof.exe run  error? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 pm

i did like 10 times
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: Giof.exe run error?   Giof.exe run  error? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 am

Hey Brooke! Hm What are you installing? Ferocious' client? or doing it manually with eFlyff and the Files? I would Suggest installing The Official July 15th Client if you haven't done it already.
Then when you try to run it check your Firewall and Anti-Virus. Some Anti-Virus's have a resident shield that you can turn off. Or check the firewall and put GioF.exe on the Exceptions list for both of the Firewall and Anti-Virus. If that doesn't work read the error message like
for an anti-virus might say:
" Trojan Horse Giof.exe Please Quarantine this thread"
And has Allow and Quarantine. Click allow then close the patch and then put it on your exceptions list. Then run it again.

That is about all the help I can give you at the moment for just the "Giof.exe" error I would need more details about it.

Sincerely
~ Colin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giof.exe run error?   Giof.exe run  error? Empty

Back to top Go down

Giof.exe run error?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: