Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to easily determine if servers are down [The "Help! I'm Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Threads stop NOW!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingdra

How to easily determine if servers are down [The "Help! I'm Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Threads stop NOW!] Empty
PostSubject: How to easily determine if servers are down [The "Help! I'm Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Threads stop NOW!]   How to easily determine if servers are down [The "Help! I'm Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Threads stop NOW!] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 am

For all you people who don't know yet, you get stuck at "Connecting. Please Wait." when servers are down.
To check if servers are down without actually having to run your client or rant in the forums saying you are stuck in said part of the log-in, check the "Users Online" in the client window. When it is 8-20, the servers are down. When the numbers go above 100, the servers are up, you can play! Smile
Back to top Go down
Konan

How to easily determine if servers are down [The "Help! I'm Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Threads stop NOW!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to easily determine if servers are down [The "Help! I'm Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Threads stop NOW!]   How to easily determine if servers are down [The "Help! I'm Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Threads stop NOW!] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:19 pm

this would be really helpful for people who come on the chat box spamming "SERVER UP?"
its so annoying to kepptelling "server up?" "no" i hope spammers read this Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How to easily determine if servers are down [The "Help! I'm Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Threads stop NOW!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Guides-
Jump to: