HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

What to think ?...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draconist

PostSubject: What to think ?...   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 am

Click on the picture, and look at the the things, underlined in red.

* Note : On the picture, it's written : last Activity : 1 Day ago. When I posted this message, it was still 1 Day. But now (29 August 2010), 15:35 (about), the "Last Activity" is dated "2 Days Ago".
That means, that 2bartz was still on Ragezone the 27th August 2010, 15:35...

Yea, it is the same 2bartz. it's the admin of this server.
More proofs ?

Here, the link of the post (still on Ragezone, THE forum of MMORPG's Private servers development) whose 2bartz used to create Giolog : http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-v15-official-setup-guide-repack-658914/
If you look at the end of the post, you can see the list of Ragezone's members who thanks this guide ("Thanked by : ..."). 2bartz is one of them (at the start of the list).

More ?
Okay. Here, the link of the post where 2bartz introduce his server, Giolog : http://forum.ragezone.com/f115/flyff-giolog-flyff-server-v15-659623/
So, now you are convinced that our 2bartz and this 2bartz are the same person, I believe

And, as you saw on the 1st picture, the last activity of 2bartz on Ragezone is dated of : 1 Day ago.
( And, his last post on Ragezone, dated of three weeks ago )

How much time does it spend to let a short message to his server's community ? Maybe a little bit more than 10 times the necessary time to log in Ragezone...
Back to top Go down
SidThaBp

PostSubject: Re: What to think ?...   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:56 am

Look at my post. Bartz has been busy with stuff and is giving server a maintenance as we speak. Have some faith in our genius.
Back to top Go down
Draconist

PostSubject: Re: What to think ?...   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 am

Yea, I saw it.
The hope's reviving ? ^.^

I really don't know how to maintain a server. maybe it's very long and complicated, I don't know.
But, the only thing I reproach to 2bartz, is that he didn't let any message on the forum, just to say that Giolog is not dead, is under maintenance, and he's working on it. That's all.
I don't think that spend a lot of time, and it permits the players to keep hope, and stay on the server.
People without any news think that they're abandoned, they leave the server and insult the admin.
I understand their anger. Of course, it annoys me too, that the server is down.
So, a couple of minutes to explain the situation on a message could really calm the community... It's not a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Metamorphose

PostSubject: Re: What to think ?...   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:28 am

This is exactly what happened back in December/January(when he closed the server for months) where he was active in forums like Rage Zone and not even posting crap about what happened to the server in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

PostSubject: Re: What to think ?...   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:51 am

What is this I don't even ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to think ?...   

Back to top Go down

What to think ?...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum