HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Server DOWN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reneil1206

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Zambales PH

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:16 am

ate hash........sang server ka na.....
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-07-28
Location : In your mind

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:02 am

Reneil1206 wrote:
ate hash........sang server ka na.....


asdjbaksdfgiusbgfasibf me no understand lulz
Excuse me but are you gay? i saw your real life pic as a male but w/ the way you express is different no offence..
Back to top Go down
mrpink89

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-08-13
Location : galaxy,planet earth,asia,philippines,etc

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 am

2bartz is dead .....not the server
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:48 am

dictson wrote:
this is also what happened a year ago in this server, many of u thought its dead but in a couple of months it will become on again, just wait...


Some months you say O_o, School starts in a week Sad
Damn

Crying or Very sad

Anywasy meanwhile me is playin on Angelic Flyff Razz
But Gio is better Sad
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:50 pm

ThisGuy wrote:
Reneil1206 wrote:
ate hash........sang server ka na.....


asdjbaksdfgiusbgfasibf me no understand lulz
Excuse me but are you gay? i saw your real life pic as a male but w/ the way you express is different no offence..

Rofl... that was kinda rude xD
Lol
Back to top Go down
Teezee

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Chamblee, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 pm

hi. pig
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Teezee wrote:
hi. pig

Sup...
...
So ermm.. what u doin? Question
Back to top Go down
nachox96



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm

because when I open the game I get error code 12007 result2
Back to top Go down
Plains

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:32 pm

nachox96 wrote:
because when I open the game I get error code 12007 result2

SERVER offline for about one month...and its probably never coming back again... since the creator left without saying a thing...
Back to top Go down
nachox96



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Plains wrote:
nachox96 wrote:
because when I open the game I get error code 12007 result2

SERVER offline for about one month...and its probably never coming back again... since the creator left without saying a thing...

GOOD OR BAD THAT YOU FOR RESPONDING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN?   

Back to top Go down
 
Server DOWN?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Configuration Server MRc
» New MRc server
» Suggestion PRO SERVER FBM
» Problems with the MRc Master Drift server HELP
» [MRc] Server Status & Current Race Leaderboards - LFS 0.6E

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: