Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flame War!

Go down 
+5
Macro
kimmi
gevestro
Seto0
Silverwolf114
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 pm

So, a lot of you guys are pissed! Here's were you take it out.

Just be an asshole to anyone, rant or the person who posted above you.

By posting on this thread, you agree that being racist doesn't actually mean you're racist, or saying mean shit doesn't actually mean you're an asshole.

Let me start:

Pinoys = Piece of shit ass holes that don't even try and improve there 'English'
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:30 pm

hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaahbbbbb
Back to top Go down
gevestro

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Here's my rant :3

In your second sentence, you say:
"Here's were you take it out."

The "were" should actually be "where".

Very Happy I'm done!
Back to top Go down
kimmi

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:22 am

Quote :
Pinoys = Piece of shit ass holes that don't even try and improve there 'English'
Their, not there.

I'm not Filipino, but please don't bash on other people's English if yours is equally horrible.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:46 pm

kimmi wrote:
Quote :
Their, not there.

I'm not Filipino, but please don't bash on other people's English if yours is equally horrible.

Let's take a look at a Pinoys sentence, and then at mine, shall we?

Pinoy: OMGZ, MENZ GIMME TE AWAKE!!!111!!!one!!!11 PLZ MENZ!!!111!!!!one!!!!1
Me: Nice awake, could I have it?

And it's a Flame War Topic, I have nothing against Pinoys.

On a side note, I realize my English isn't perfect, but (Not to be racist) I didn't know it was as bad as the average Pinoy on this server.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:

Actually WE Pinoys doesn't have to improve our english. Thats another bullshit americans have been feeding the world. They think people SHOULD speak fluent english. Wrong. WE Pinoys PREFER to have a noticeable enough accent so people would know we're pinoy. WE are proud to be Filipinos. No one can make us something we're not. Also, the main reason we talk with a strong-ass accent or bad grammar is we like to keep our language. We keep our language and speak it as much as possible because we see it as a sign that we are keeping our tradition even in the US and anywhere else. When Pinoys doesn't have an accent it would either mean He/She doesn't speak Tagalog/Bisaya [Two main Filipino Laguages] at home and/or they tried their best to get rid of their accents and now they know little of their original language. It takes years of practice to be fluent in english with no or little accent. I am sorry but I actually know little Tagalog [National Language of the Philippines] now. Me and my family prefer to speak Bisaya. I understand Tagalog but my Tagalog Vocabulary is very small. I HAD to discard Tagalog because of two reasons. 1) All my family members and friends speak Bisaya and English all the time -- No Tagalog. 2) I was getting my English messed up with all the foreign Laguages I know. As a high school student, I occasionally have to speak out in public or ask teachers for help. My first few years as a high schooler in the US, my teachers and classmates barely understood me.

We pinoys also have to learn english at a very young age. We had to learn english because Philippines was a "Brother" country of the US. Means we will help USA with anything they might need. From Resources to War. And they will do the same for us. I bet if you get to talk to a Pinoy that has been in the US for two or three years, you'd notice that their English isn't so bad. We might have a couple bad grammar problems but it is understandable enough.

Also the example you have, We like to type like that so people can Sort of read our Emotions with the sentence we wrote. And I bet if someone showed you a Ancient Sword with like 30% ADOCH Awake, you'd say "OMG O,o WoW!!!!!!!!! Can I Haz it??? =3" Something like that. Don't try to convince people with your bullshit example.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm not sure why you guys are mad, this is a FLAME WAR Topic, I have nothing against Pinoys and realize that most of them have decent English.
Most arguments in Flame Wars are indeed fucked up, wrong and politically incorrect. That's what's fun about them.

Nothing I said I actually believe. Jesus Christ, now can some please by a complete dick head and NOT have a valid argument?
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Now i'm a dick head? O,o o,o
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Macro wrote:

No, I'm saying you need to start being one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:
Macro wrote:

No, I'm saying you need to start being one. Smile
Fine.

GO FUCK YOUR DOG YOU DOG FUCKER FUCK BITCH!! FUCK YOUR MOM MOTHERFUCKER!
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Much better, Smile
Back to top Go down
hash

hash

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:16 pm

you guys are such dicks.. im outta here.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:20 pm

hash wrote:

Want one?

PS : You didn't have to post here. Not even to look at this thread. =3 do its not our fault. Its yours for being adopted. STOP BEING SO ADOPTED ALREADY! =))))))
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Macro wrote:
hash wrote:

Want one?

PS : You didn't have to post here. Not even to look at this thread. =3 do its not our fault. Its yours for being adopted. STOP BEING SO ADOPTED ALREADY! =))))))

Dude when are you gonna LEARN? this is a FLame Thread! and the "adopted thing" doesn't reaLLy make much sense. You're not RWJ. LoL. What an Ass. lol!

@Hash: WeLcome back my Leidehh!! cheers
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Omfg. Macro your a professional douchbaglette. who gives a shit, you cant expect to come to america and not be expected to meet their standards. You dont fucking rule america your most likley some fucking immagrant who came there with his Mom and dad. So SHUT THE FUCK UP Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:27 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Omfg. Macro your a professional douchbaglette. who gives a shit, you cant expect to come to america and not be expected to meet their standards. You dont fucking rule america your most likley some fucking immagrant who came there with his Mom and dad. So SHUT THE FUCK UP Very Happy!
Like you know anything about america... your canadian. Stay that way.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:13 am

Uhhm yes I know TONS about america, Their my fucking neighbours to the south. We do classes on america in school.

Yes I intend to stay here in Canada because of fuck heads like you live in america Smile Not all americans are "fuck heads" Im freinds with alot of them, lets just make that clear shall we?
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Fucking canadians...............
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Fucking Pinoy peice of shit go mate. Thats all you guys are good for, fucking squinks. You know shit about canada. can you even pronounce it? Just for the record incase you actually dont: CAN-A-DA, not CAN-RAAAH-DAH stupid philipino fuck. Thanks have a lovley evening Smile

Fierce N' Love babay ;D!
Vaan
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 am

Hash is a Filipina too vaan lol and she lives somewhere in america, chicago I think. but she's so not like "macro". I think Macro's like a few Filipinos who after leaving Philippines behind and stayed in America they think they own.. when in fact they're the reason why most of all the Filipinos are being "disgusted".
Back to top Go down
hash

hash

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 am

Garfield wrote:
Hash is a Filipina too vaan lol and she lives somewhere in america, chicago I think. but she's so not like "macro". I think Macro's like a few Filipinos who after leaving Philippines behind and stayed in America they think they own.. when in fact they're the reason why most of all the Filipinos are being "disgusted".

LOL way to go there brothaaa! oh and I'll squeeze in a lil info too.. I've been to canada just this year, people are awesome. and I've known Vaan from the chatroom he's awesome too...

and yeah I live in chicago, but I'm at Minnesota right now. Mall of fucking America Dude, just came back here at the hotel.. seen Resident Evil: after life in realD 3D ~ Dmotion seats.. badass dude! Just felt a need to tell you that (personally)

@Vaan! how are ya!?

you guys left a big question. Has Macro ever been to Canada yet? I bet he hasn't LOL. Fucktarded.. 'nuf said
Back to top Go down
Konan

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:43 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Fucking Pinoy peice of shit go mate. Thats all you guys are good for, fucking squinks. You know shit about canada. can you even pronounce it? Just for the record incase you actually dont: CAN-A-DA, not CAN-RAAAH-DAH stupid philipino fuck. Thanks have a lovley evening Smile

Fierce N' Love babay ;D!
Vaan
yeah some PINOYS R so freaking annoying they r like d2 bla bla bla sali ka pt WHAT THE FUCK
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:40 am

Hey Hash Very Happy! Imu, Long time no chat . yu should add me on MSN cus I quit a LONG time ago, I just troll the forum here. PM me Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flame War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame War!   Flame War! Empty

Back to top Go down

Flame War!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: