Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this

Go down 
+2
Death
ojay07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ojay07

Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this Empty
PostSubject: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:21 am

i though it would be cool if you put a pk channel where there is no disposition when ever you kill someone

in addition it would be very fun if the player can pk inside the town
and names would be hidden exeption that only guild member can see your name on that channel
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:42 am

yeah i like that PK channel with no PK points and disposition

or make a custom arena that when you go inside there is no safe place u can kill all you can

what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Destroyer009

Destroyer009

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:54 am

Lol i agree.. It will be like a freakng pvp... :3

Survival of the fittest.! LOL.! Hit and hit no matter what Razz
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:13 am

Destroyer009 wrote:
Lol i agree.. It will be like a freakng pvp... :3

Survival of the fittest.! LOL.! Hit and hit no matter what Razz

yeah custom arena no safe place its like free for all kill all you can only the strong one can live..

what do u think sounds good right?

lol!
Back to top Go down
NekoNikki

NekoNikki

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:14 am

agree!,, i hate those arena bystanders they just cause lagg
Back to top Go down
ojay07

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

Death wrote:
yeah i like that PK channel with no PK points and disposition

or make a custom arena that when you go inside there is no safe place u can kill all you can

what do u think?

i think its nice to have a custom arena with no boundery but i guest its to small
it's i think it would be better if they make the azria chanel 2 to be ahh pk area w/ no dispostion

(don't u love the way player's runing for there lives ^^)
Back to top Go down
ojay07

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:19 am

and the arena is to lag to small yet to many people
Back to top Go down
hotpandesal

hotpandesal

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm

i agree of that!!! PVP ARENA WITH NO SAFE AREA ^^ .. that was so cool... the strong will live and the weak shall die ^^ or PK arena that have safe area but it was small ...just a circle that fits the player..so that the player can be ready if they enter the arena...what do u think>??
Back to top Go down
keyda123

keyda123

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:17 pm

also remove the limiter Smile. u can pwn lvl 1 players Smile. i keed i keed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this   Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this Empty

Back to top Go down

Pk chanel would be cool is it was like this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Suggestions/Ideas-
Jump to: