Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st sugestion.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WhoAmI

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:22 am

ok its about the safe upgrading.....
well since GM's cannot increase the success rate of upgrading items....how about adding more sunstone and scroll slots instead so that upgrading of items will be a little more faster....

Just my own suggestion.....

ow and how about adding a rebirth system???

just another suggestion.....
but if you think im asking too much then...peace!
Back to top Go down
tylur

tylur

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:02 am

I must say that doing that will take A LOT of time, it is more than likely impossible.
Back to top Go down
Strente
Admin
Strente

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: ALOT of time :)   1st sugestion..... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 pm

I dont think Its Possible Sad Sorry, Thank You for suggestions Smile Keep it comming
Back to top Go down
https://giologs.forumotion.com
Paulo_05

Paulo_05

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:37 pm

When I upgrade my items. I zoom to my character and make sure it will don't lag so it will be done fast. My suggestion ^_^
Back to top Go down
Katsuro

Katsuro

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 am

Well, There's another way to speed things up. But, Its considered a Hack so I don't think It would be allowed.
Back to top Go down

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 am

To the OP's suggestion, that would require editing some deep server files, I don't think anyone short of aeonsoft could possible do it, and do it right.

And Katsuro, that IS a hack, and I will not hesitate to abuse you if I catch you using it
Back to top Go down
Paulo_05

Paulo_05

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 am

hmm. Hackers dont succeed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Katsuro

Katsuro

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:58 am

Never said I used it in the first place. There isn't a need to throw threats and insults around that don't even apply to me.
Anyway, You can change the Upgrade success rates easily within the server side files. Just FYI.
You just need to know where to look, Cause there is quite a few files that deals with Piercing, Accessory Upgrade, Ultimate Upgrades, Normal/Card Upgrades are all in separate files. Even all of the success rates for Awakening on Pets, Equips, CS Items. You name it when it comes to Upgrade Rates, Its easily changeable. I modified a few for a Test server, But I myself wasn't able to test them. But, There shouldn't be any reason for it not to work since none of the data of rates are stored in the exe's themselves. I guess that's the good thing about running a Official PServer, All the data is stored in the lua scripts and text files.
So, Overall there wouldn't be any need to do 'Deep Editing' of the server files to change the amount of Safe Upgrade slots, There wouldn't be any need to if the rates where increased. Plus, That would be more of a client sided edit, Since the Safe Upgrade system seems to be 90% client sided.
Back to top Go down

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:15 am

Katsuro wrote:
Never said I used it in the first place. There isn't a need to throw threats and insults around that don't even apply to me.
Anyway, You can change the Upgrade success rates easily within the server side files. Just FYI.
You just need to know where to look, Cause there is quite a few files that deals with Piercing, Accessory Upgrade, Ultimate Upgrades, Normal/Card Upgrades are all in separate files. Even all of the success rates for Awakening on Pets, Equips, CS Items. You name it when it comes to Upgrade Rates, Its easily changeable. I modified a few for a Test server, But I myself wasn't able to test them. But, There shouldn't be any reason for it not to work since none of the data of rates are stored in the exe's themselves. I guess that's the good thing about running a Official PServer, All the data is stored in the lua scripts and text files.
So, Overall there wouldn't be any need to do 'Deep Editing' of the server files to change the amount of Safe Upgrade slots, There wouldn't be any need to if the rates where increased. Plus, That would be more of a client sided edit, Since the Safe Upgrade system seems to be 90% client sided.
I don't see many people complain about the rates anyway, so as far as I'm concerned either way, they're fine
Back to top Go down
Katsuro

Katsuro

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:39 am

Not complaining. I was just saying to WhoAmI that its possible to change the Upgrading rates.
Back to top Go down
nickthenick

nickthenick

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Just be patient and be a hardworker, you'll reach +10 in no time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.nikoguiam007.com
Sponsored content

1st sugestion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st sugestion.....   1st sugestion..... Empty

Back to top Go down

1st sugestion.....
Page 1 of 1