Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I NEED HELLP!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonNatsu

DragonNatsu

I NEED HELLP!!! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELLP!!!   I NEED HELLP!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:19 am

ok, since the entire chat just ignores me il try posting something here.. (evidence tried to help but it dint work) my proglem is that everytime i run the launcher it gets so far then stops and says ''C:\Programe files\gpatatoe\flyff\giof.exe'' then it wont go any further.. anyone know how to fix this? ive redownloaded everything atleast about four times, it dosnt work, ive cheked the i.p ect, its correct, anyone know how to fix this?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

I NEED HELLP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELLP!!!   I NEED HELLP!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:23 am

Did you check and see if it was your Anti-Virus blocking it?
Back to top Go down
DragonNatsu

DragonNatsu

I NEED HELLP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELLP!!!   I NEED HELLP!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:43 am

i disabled my anti virus Sad
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

I NEED HELLP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELLP!!!   I NEED HELLP!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:34 am

Try deleting your giof.exe then re-patching it? What are you trying to do exactly?
Back to top Go down
Voxytine

Voxytine

I NEED HELLP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELLP!!!   I NEED HELLP!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:53 pm

A number of things you could do...
a) Try terminating your anti-virus using Task Manager. Worked for me and someone else I was helping ~
b) Go here
c) Sometimes giof.exe comes up az a .gz file... Try extracting it, even when it says it's corrupt. Extract it (I used WinRar) - when it asks you where to extract it, rename the extraction folder to something different than giof.exe (e.g. C:/Program Files:/Giolog Flyff/giof.exe -> C:/Program Files:/Giolog Flyff/renamedfolder). Then cut & paste it back to the main folder where it's supposed to be. Before you launch the launcher, make sure your anti-virus is disabled... Worked for me
Back to top Go down
DragonNatsu

DragonNatsu

I NEED HELLP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELLP!!!   I NEED HELLP!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:01 pm

problem fixed ^^ thanks guys <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I NEED HELLP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELLP!!!   I NEED HELLP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELLP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: