Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remove Scroll of Condition

Go down 
+24
Mookie
lazorgun
jekt
Imba
Noggy
Scan
Will
hazmmm
MrCarinyoso
richdbq77
Reneil1206
Exterminator
clampzy
Merkaba
Retardz
hotpandesal
Nyek!
nickthenick
Jazz
Ferocious
jeffoyz
xThink
keyda123
suikoden
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jekt

jekt

Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:29 am

Im a kinda agree with sui I mean,

I mean, what the utility of skill if SoH are on, Psy vs asal = Asal win cause cant be satan

Elem vs asal = Asal win cause cant be wf
blade vs asal = Asal win cause cant be sneak
ranger vs asal = Asal win cause cant be silence
Jester vs asal = Asal win cause cant be stun

so I thini SoH must become remove. Ppl dont say I havent bp cause Im pro bp and I think asal is cheated and more cheated with SoH, so other job become useless at siege and arena... well btw go full pvm and never pvp ..
Back to top Go down
lazorgun

lazorgun

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 pm

jekt wrote:

I mean, what the utility of skill if SoH are on, Psy vs asal = Asal win cause cant be satan

so I thini SoH must become remove. Ppl dont say I havent bp cause Im pro bp and I think asal is cheated and more cheated with SoH, so other job become useless at siege and arena... well btw go full pvm and never pvp ..

Yeah i agree (at some point) BUT you can tjust think about asal nubs, there are other classes aswell. If there was no SoH, think how it would all look like:

Blade VS Psy - Blade would get spam sataned and couldnt do anything. If blade would sneak a psykeeper he can still move using blinkpool PLUS psys attacks are ranged. They also have psyhic wall to push away the enemy which should give a Psykeeper enough time to kill a blade.

YJ VS Psy - If psy casts satan from maximum range , YJ wont be able to do anything aswell

BP vs Psy - BP are overpowered and its unfair but if BP is sataned he cant even touch Psy. Again, Psykeepers have psychic wall to push away the enemy which should give a Psykeeper enough time to kill a
BP. WITH SoH on the server BPs cant be stopped but BPs arent ranged, while psykeepers are, and can start attacking a BP while he's mooving and if psykeeper is powerful and casts/reacts fast enough it can kill MOST or SOME of the asal BPs since the server is full of suicidal BPs with low HP.

Psy vs Ranger - Atm Psys and Eles are complaining that Satan and WF is useless because MOST of players use SoH (not everyone), but IF there was no SoH Psys and Eles would complain (AGAIN) that rangers are spam silencing them and they are whole useless. I think that every Psy and Ele would prefear having one or two skills (HALF) useless than not being able to cast ANYTHING at all.

Ele vs Psy - Meh. Fair chances. Both are ranged, both have blinkpool. Its just that WF have a better chances of winning if Psy has low HP because Psykeepers bomb actually has to fly up to ele to damage, when WF does damage straight away. But that has nothing to do with SoH.

Blade vs BP - Again, I know BPs are overpowered and can probably kill anyone in 1 asal but i've seen several blades that owned BPs while they were in midcast.

YJ vs BP - "Jester vs asal = Asal win cause cant be stun" I assume you NEVER had YJ if u think that YJ is all about stunning. YJs cause HoP faster than BP casts his asal, and HoP is ranged aswell. As I was saying before, the server is full of suicidal BPs so u YJs can prolly kill them in 1 HoP. YJs also have this skill called Counter Attack, if YJ goes into counter, it will block any first successful hit even a skill, so after asal is blocked, BP cant asal anymore for a while and all YJ has to do is DI before they cause sonic and wear their HP out if its a BP with a lot of HP. Unless BP will simply run away just after his asal, which he probably will do.

This list can continued but i wont mention any more examples.

In my opition your complaining is like... is like i were complaining about that rangers can shoot from even more far away than my ele casts its WF, that YJs skills and attacks are ranged and that they have DI and FW and counter which blocks every hit even a skill and... You just have to learn that once class is better than another. I think its just the matter of which class you're versing.

If cooldown is applied to SoH, it might even be removed because it will be useless since satan and sneaker can be action slotted and anyone can spam it like a little nub, unless this sort of skills will have some sort of cooldown?

My suggestion:
Option 1: If cooldown in SoH is applied, make all skills like Sneaker, satan, rooting, etc. have cooldown too and so it cannot be action slotted. (Or something like that. I dont know. Just an idea. =/)
Option 2: Leave it as it is now.

That is just my thought.
Back to top Go down
jekt

jekt

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 am

lazorgun wrote:
jekt wrote:

Yeah i agree (at some point) BUT you can tjust think about asal nubs, there are other classes aswell. If there was no SoH, think how it would all look like:

Blade VS Psy - Blade would get spam sataned and couldnt do anything. If blade would sneak a psykeeper he can still move using blinkpool PLUS psys attacks are ranged. They also have psyhic wall to push away the enemy which should give a Psykeeper enough time to kill a blade.

YJ VS Psy - If psy casts satan from maximum range , YJ wont be able to do anything aswell

BP vs Psy - BP are overpowered and its unfair but if BP is sataned he cant even touch Psy. Again, Psykeepers have psychic wall to push away the enemy which should give a Psykeeper enough time to kill a
BP. WITH SoH on the server BPs cant be stopped but BPs arent ranged, while psykeepers are, and can start attacking a BP while he's mooving and if psykeeper is powerful and casts/reacts fast enough it can kill MOST or SOME of the asal BPs since the server is full of suicidal BPs with low HP.

Psy vs Ranger - Atm Psys and Eles are complaining that Satan and WF is useless because MOST of players use SoH (not everyone), but IF there was no SoH Psys and Eles would complain (AGAIN) that rangers are spam silencing them and they are whole useless. I think that every Psy and Ele would prefear having one or two skills (HALF) useless than not being able to cast ANYTHING at all.

Ele vs Psy - Meh. Fair chances. Both are ranged, both have blinkpool. Its just that WF have a better chances of winning if Psy has low HP because Psykeepers bomb actually has to fly up to ele to damage, when WF does damage straight away. But that has nothing to do with SoH.

Blade vs BP - Again, I know BPs are overpowered and can probably kill anyone in 1 asal but i've seen several blades that owned BPs while they were in midcast.

YJ vs BP - "Jester vs asal = Asal win cause cant be stun" I assume you NEVER had YJ if u think that YJ is all about stunning. YJs cause HoP faster than BP casts his asal, and HoP is ranged aswell. As I was saying before, the server is full of suicidal BPs so u YJs can prolly kill them in 1 HoP. YJs also have this skill called Counter Attack, if YJ goes into counter, it will block any first successful hit even a skill, so after asal is blocked, BP cant asal anymore for a while and all YJ has to do is DI before they cause sonic and wear their HP out if its a BP with a lot of HP. Unless BP will simply run away just after his asal, which he probably will do.

This list can continued but i wont mention any more examples.

In my opition your complaining is like... is like i were complaining about that rangers can shoot from even more far away than my ele casts its WF, that YJs skills and attacks are ranged and that they have DI and FW and counter which blocks every hit even a skill and... You just have to learn that once class is better than another. I think its just the matter of which class you're versing.

If cooldown is applied to SoH, it might even be removed because it will be useless since satan and sneaker can be action slotted and anyone can spam it like a little nub, unless this sort of skills will have some sort of cooldown?

My suggestion:
Option 1: If cooldown in SoH is applied, make all skills like Sneaker, satan, rooting, etc. have cooldown too and so it cannot be action slotted. (Or something like that. I dont know. Just an idea. =/)
Option 2: Leave it as it is now.

That is just my thought.

Agreed with your suggestion
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 pm

lazorgun wrote:

There is actually a way for a psy to counter a BP asal in arena (Not sure about siege), the method is old so idk if it still works or not, but you need to be extremely pr0 & fast reflexes to pull it off. Google if you want to find out. To also add, even if there was no SoH, speed BPs (That applies to any class also too) can cause Position Lag because of their movement speed and can probably kill the Psy before he/she satan.

lazorgun wrote:

Let me tell you one thing: Critical Psys/Eles. They're extremely effective against every single class, the wand bolts can get through your block because it's consider a magic attack. Not the mention the knockbacks every single time, which is useful if a BP is about to Asal you. I've seen Psys do up to 20k-30k+ non-charge wand blast and an Ele do 10k-25k+ non-charge wand blast. They also block very very well, even Rangers will have a hard time landing a hit on them.

lazorgun wrote:

Waterwell works too, I believe it's faster than WF so the chances are pretty fair.

lazorgun wrote:

You know, the amount of speed you have can cause Position Lag. Now a fast BP could probably Position Lag and kill the YJ regardless of Counter or not. For counter, the opponent have to be at close range for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Ferocious wrote:
That's way too much, you might as well remove it if the cooldowns gonna be that long.
Imagine some full int psy sataning players during siege for over 2 minutes, that would be boring as hell.

I agree with the cooldown xD

And for those of you calling him a noob, you're being selfish as well, since you like dominating over psys.

This isn't a point for satan or sneaker if all you could do is remove it. Satan saves your ass when some is trying to pk you, and its also good for pk.

Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:59 pm

If the scrolls are removed there will only be rangers.

END OF THE STORY.
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 am

Seto0 wrote:

END OF THE STORY.

No.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:39 pm

ThisGuy wrote:
Seto0 wrote:

END OF THE STORY.

No.

Spam much?
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Macro wrote:
ThisGuy wrote:
Seto0 wrote:

END OF THE STORY.

No.

Spam much?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:42 pm

ThisGuy wrote:
Macro wrote:
ThisGuy wrote:
Seto0 wrote:

END OF THE STORY.

No.

Spam much?

Yes.
Koo

EDIT :

How about instead of just removing SoH, We put like a 1 min - 3 min Cool down on any trapper [Satan,Sneaker, etc] and Put like 30 Sec Cool down on SoH

Problem :

A PSY Satans a BP, Bp Uses SoH, Blade Team mate uses Sneak, BP is now trapped.....

Solution :

Remove Those Skills /Reduce their Success rate. I mean like sneaker doesn't have to work. Like it COULD work 2/5 of the times. Satan works 2.5/5 times.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll of Condition   Remove Scroll of Condition - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove Scroll of Condition
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3