Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help on crashing!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
markangelo21

help on crashing!! Empty
PostSubject: help on crashing!!   help on crashing!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:18 am

any gm or admin there that can help me with the game....after i kill 1-2monster i get freeze and crash........i done anything to fix it but still didn't fix it........i think you should release a new files for the fix of crash......thx!
Back to top Go down
johnex123

help on crashing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on crashing!!   help on crashing!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:28 am

markangelo21 wrote:
any gm or admin there that can help me with the game....after i kill 1-2monster i get freeze and crash........i done anything to fix it but still didn't fix it........i think you should release a new files for the fix of crash......thx!

yea mine is like that too it caused by pressing too much of the auto attk icon coz when you killed the monster then you pressed it another time while theres no target itll crash i have desame problem wd my ranger.. T.T

Admin please fix this bug please!!..Sad
Back to top Go down
hash

hash

help on crashing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on crashing!!   help on crashing!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:26 am

and that makes the three of us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trick23

help on crashing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on crashing!!   help on crashing!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:23 am

that makes us four
Back to top Go down
markangelo21

help on crashing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on crashing!!   help on crashing!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:30 am

is the admin wanna help us??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help on crashing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help on crashing!!   help on crashing!! Empty

Back to top Go down

help on crashing!!
Page 1 of 1