Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!

Go down 
+23
Aeno
Silverwolf114
ronan55254
xtremestr
cyne
Connor
pierce044
Antidote
Lexi
pikapok88
noT
Jason
mentos
akaizo
minichedar
Dark
Xizor
mikma
AnniHilatioN
miki
fireduck
Destroyer009
2bartz
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2bartz
GameMaster
GameMaster

Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Chatbox/Forum Moderator Application~~If Need Apply here!!
Back to top Go down
Destroyer009

Destroyer009

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:29 am

My application..

Name : Fidel B. Sicad
Experience: I've been a Forum mod from other games.. Flyff,Rose,Ran etc.. etc..

I would like to apply here as a Forum moderator/ [FM] since most of the players here goes to the forum when ever the server goes down..
And i have been watching and helping others out.
Naomi has been always a Moderator but only she is the one talking around Lol..

Well my experience being a Forum moderator / [FM] has been test out in other games/servers before :3

Email : sicadfidel@hotmail.com / sicadfidel@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
fireduck

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:14 am

Name: Tom Joosten
Experience: I'm a web developer, so I know HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript etc. I'm very experienced with managing forums. I used to make my own phpBB forums for people, and I'm still admin of some of them.

I've played eFlyff for 3 years now. So I'm experienced with Flyff.

Why I want to apply?

To help people on the forums. Since I'm banned for no reason ingame, and I'm not getting any answer from 2bartz, I want to try to make the 'costumer' service better.

~Tom @ tom@hillegomweb.nl
Back to top Go down
miki

miki

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Name: Miki Hu
Experience: To be honest, I don't have any experience at all, if you choose me, then it will be my first time.

Why I want to apply?

I love to help people with any sort of problem, to me every games are the same and I've been playing lots of sort different games included officials one such as Ragnarok, Luna online, Trickster online and Flyff.
As much as a player, I don't like being ignored when I need some help. Eventhough I'm still new to this game, I would love to give all my knowledge to other new members/players.

Email: kirei.miki@yahoo.com

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:59 pm

My Application

Name:James Nikko Rafaya
Experience: Iv been in Experiencing this kind of condition..because im A gm in other server..

'I would Like To apply this Forum moderator/In able to help people answer their question about the server
and I want To Get part of this server..Ive Been GM in other Server and I go to the chatbox and forum's to get there question and answer about the server I played..SO i wnt It to share and To bring my experience here to this server so I can Help Smile

Email:james_nikko18@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
mikma

mikma

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Hi

Name: Maciek Mika
Languages: Polish, Dutch, English
Experience: i dont have experience at this but some time it must be your first time

I wana be a forum mod because you are more contactid with people, Because you are much on the forum and talking with people, joking and telling what gona be happening with this server. I like to help people to so if you have questions or just wana have fun with me just mail it to me on

Mail: Maciekmika@hotmail.com

Hope i see you and you're friends in the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xizor

Xizor

Location : Try to make your computer formed into 5 pieces and you'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:47 am

Name: Mark Laurence Compañero
Experience: I've been a forum moderator on other flyff servers. I like to post and
share my thoughts on different threads as well as I do my work as a forum moderator(if ever)
such as helping forumers on their problems, misunderstandings and oblige to punish some forumers who are responsible of making some trouble. I'm active enough to fit this kind of staff position. Lastly, I'm applying as a forum mod with all my heart and It's a pleasure to work with you guys specially with giolog staffs.

Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to it. :3

Happy flyffin'!
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Last edited by Dark on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:43 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
minichedar

minichedar

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Name:Jack Laurence

Experience:I have been a forum moderator at my own forums but I'm bored on it because no one registered and i am only the one who is in the forum so i wanted to be i forum moderator in this forums because I'm not bored in this forums many members.

Why i want to be a forum moderator
-i want to help game masters in guarding the forum
-i want to help game masters also in protecting the forum

This is Jack Laurence Promising not to abuse my power when you hire me as forum moderator

For Some question just email me at yahoo jackgaray19@yahoo.com

Thanks for watching my topic

Hope you enjoy

Hope You Enjoy Guys!

Thanks For Reading My Application

Have A Nice Day

Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! Glitterfy0204837T811D31

Last edited by minichedar on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akaizo

akaizo

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 pm

My Application

Name:Daryl Dhei

Experience:I have been a forum moderator in my own forum.Here is the link to my sample forum I have created beforehttp://tacloban-illusionist.darkbb.com/,it have been forgotten since i got my own job and wanted to create a unique forum.

-I love handling forums and helping out the people or visitors on the forum.
-I want to help to maintain the forum and to maintain its orderliness.

I can assure you that i can do the task as a Forum Moderator.Thanks!

e-mail: aegantech@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
mentos

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 am

+
----
-
Name:john russel

Experience:I have been a forum moderator at my own forums but I'm bored on it because no one registered and i am only the one who is in the forum so i wanted to be i forum moderator in this forums because I'm not bored in this forums many members.

This is Jack Laurence Promising not to abuse my power when you hire me as forum moderator

For Some question just mail me in facebook moy2x_gwapo@yahoo.com

Hope you enjoy

Hope You Enjoy Guys!

Have A Nice Day

Last edited by mentos on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mentos

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 am

mentos wrote:
+
----
-

Hope you enjoy

Hope You Enjoy Guys!

Have A Nice Day

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:34 pm

mentos wrote:
mentos wrote:
+
----
-

Hope you enjoy

Hope You Enjoy Guys!

Have A Nice Day

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Name: Pedro Paulo
Experience: I am coordinator for another forum. I've been moderator on several forums of other games like Ragnarok and Mu. I love flyff and i'm a nice player Very Happy
Why I want to apply?
Because I liked the server beyond the staff seems nice. The server is rather stable, one problem is the Disconnects. Thank you for viewing my application. Att: noT
Back to top Go down
mentos

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 pm

My Name in Game is Sexyigat ?good morning Naomi^_^
Back to top Go down
pikapok88

pikapok88

PostSubject: My application for GM/ By Santaka   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:20 am

Name: Roger
Nickname: Santaka
Sex: male
Location:Spain/ i know how to speak other languages such as English (tongue ), French ...

I want be a GM because:/Experience:Why I want to apply?
I want to be a GM because I want to help people. I played the normal flyff and also to more than 50 PServers. I want to be a GM because I think that flyff is very nice and would be good to help people so making it more popular. I have great experience in flyff, even had a server, so people are that are needed to help.

I help them, would do events, and even I have the program to create maps in flyff. could change and invent new maps.

I hope that you choose and thank you for everything. By: Santaka

For contact me give 1 e-mail here: rupugepe_96@hotmail.com Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miki

miki

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:08 pm

pikapok88 wrote:
Name: Roger
Nickname: Santaka
Sex: male
Location:Spain/ i know how to speak other languages such as English (tongue ), French ...

I want be a GM because:/Experience:Why I want to apply?
I want to be a GM because I want to help people. I played the normal flyff and also to more than 50 PServers. I want to be a GM because I think that flyff is very nice and would be good to help people so making it more popular. I have great experience in flyff, even had a server, so people are that are needed to help.

I help them, would do events, and even I have the program to create maps in flyff. could change and invent new maps.

I hope that you choose and thank you for everything. By: Santaka

For contact me give 1 e-mail here: rupugepe_96@hotmail.com Very Happy Very Happy

Wrong thread... this is for Chat Mod forum application lol!
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 am

Name: Alexis "Lexi" Lin
Experience: Prior forum and chat moderator for a Perfect World server.

Why I want to apply?
I feel that there's just an overall lack of administrative "presence" of staff within the forums except for the occasional global announcement. I want to be able to officially help the people who frequent this forum, and to be able to prevent spammers and other sorts of trolling from going unpunished. Really, I just want to be that helping hand some people are looking for within the forums.

Email: lexilin@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down
Antidote

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:21 am

My Application

Name: Remuel John Moises
Experience: Ive been chat moderator and forum moderator once in ran online private server

I want to apply as a Chat Moderator / CM to help a lot of ppl in chatbox and tell them if its server on or off

Email: vanishedloved@hotmail.com

Thx
Back to top Go down
pierce044

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:13 am

2bartz Bkit Lage na lng wlng giolog flyff..... T_T wla kao magawa pag wla giolog lfyff huuhuhuhuhuh...........................anu ba nangyayare? T_T Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
pierce044

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:24 am

MY APPLICATION

NAME:RAYMOND "PIERCE" "Gih00000" BARRIOS

Bakit lage wla flyff.....................wla2loy ako magawa huhuuh..please server up nmn GM......... please T_T

Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Connor's Chatbox/ Forum moderator application.

LoL! I want to do all jobs, except dev, i have no artistic skills... Sad

So hey guys o.o I want to be a chatbox/forum moderator because we need someone to be responsible for keeping the chatbox and forums under control.

Here is my application.

Name: Connor
Time Zone: GMT -5 hours
Languages spoken: English, I have had 2 years of Spanish
Activity Time: During summer, I am on a lot (6+ hours a day throughout the whole day) During school I can get in around 2-3 hours a day throughout the time of 4:00 PM through 10:00PM
IGNs : SadPanda , Connor, Azzholeraalaikum, Adoch

What I can do for the chatbox: I can make sure it is kept under control. I can make sure peoples questions are answered. I can prevent pointless spam from happening. I can keep players happy Razz

What I can do for forum moderator: Well pretty much the same. I can make sure people don't post pointless spam on how they can't connect because the server is down. I can get all player's questions answered that I know the answer to.

I already have had some experience here, moderating chatbox and forum - I have taken screenshots in the chatbox, most of my 250 posts come from helping players out. I have my own sticky thread where I post videos of hackers I catch in game... link is here. Link -->Connor's caught hacker thread<---Link

Here's some experience reporting people in the chat box ....
Link - Some chatbox experience - Link

Another chatbox thread i made
Some more chatbox experience

And my last one so far. I'd say that's a lot of experience Smile

Even more experience!

FlyFF Experience: I have been playing FlyFF for a bit now, around 2 years. (Not sure which version I started it)
I played the Original FlyFF for around a year, got bored of its rates. After that I went to Demon FlyFF. I played around 3 months or so there. After the server wiped that saddened me. I left after playing it for another month. I played Templar FlyFF for around 2 months or so, never really liked that server. I played Crystal FlyFF for a few weeks but was not happy about their overpriced economy. I've played Giolog Flyff for around a month or so

Why do I want to be a forum/chat moderator? I want to help out giolog flyff in every way I can whether it's helping players out and making the game fun as a gm, or keeping the chatbox moderated and preventing spam as a chat moderator or preventing useless spam threads about not being able to connect when the server is down.

Some additional information about me

I have lived in Minnesota my whole life. My occupation is a soccer referee, which can either be very fun or very boring.
I get good grades in school I guess B~A's.
Oh yes and I vote for the server everyday. I think everyone should. Giolog is rising up. We went from #4~6 on xtremetop100.com after that voting system was implemented.

Please consider me to be a Chat moderator / forum moderator for Giolog Flyff. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Oh and yeah.... I take screenshots and videos of hackers, and harrassers, and spammers in the chatbox.
©️connor's application®️™️

Back to top Go down
cyne

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 pm

The only person I'd actually WANT as a mod is Lexi, even if I do dislike her. ::{
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:29 pm

cyne wrote:
The only person I'd actually WANT as a mod is Lexi, even if I do dislike her. ::{

Lol awwww Cyne, love you too x3
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:14 pm

I thought my app wuz pretty pro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!   Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox/Forum Moderator ApplicationIf Need Apply here!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next