Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can Someone Help me with this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exterminator

Can Someone Help me with this? Empty
PostSubject: Can Someone Help me with this?   Can Someone Help me with this? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:57 am

the picture says it all . everytime i start the patcher that box will ownd the screen T.T
Can Someone Help me with this? Error
Back to top Go down
Voxytine

Voxytine

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Help me with this?   Can Someone Help me with this? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:46 am

Don't count on logging in today, but you might want to check out this link. PM me if none of the fixes work.
Back to top Go down
Exterminator

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Help me with this?   Can Someone Help me with this? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:59 am

i turned off my avira and the umbrella went closed now so it means it is unable.
when i tried to terminate it on the task manger it says that access is denied so i cant terminate it.
same problem exist >.>
Back to top Go down
Exterminator

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Help me with this?   Can Someone Help me with this? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:03 am

btw is the site working now?
couz when u go to giolog.ath.cx site it goes to this forum.
i wanna register as soon as possible so if the game go up i will play fast.
Back to top Go down
Voxytine

Voxytine

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Help me with this?   Can Someone Help me with this? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:06 am

Weird... Are you on the administrator account of your computer? Or can you somehow allow folder/file exceptions your anti-virus ?
EDIT: I found out you can, here's the link to the site that tells you how to do it.. Hope this helps ^^; Oh here's another one.. Click here.. You might want to restart the computer if this doesn't work.

But no, I guess they're moving hosts or something, therefore it redirects here so that people can check for updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Help me with this?   Can Someone Help me with this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Someone Help me with this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: