Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
supermagi95

HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) Empty
PostSubject: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:04 am

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask why when I log in I get the message "can not connect to the server, please check the network" and sometimes when I login the game is full of lag and I can not do anything. please help me, thank you all already. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 am

supermagi95 wrote:
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask why when I log in I get the message "can not connect to the server, please check the network" and sometimes when I login the game is full of lag and I can not do anything. please help me, thank you all already. Very Happy Very Happy

You just answered your own question.
Back to top Go down
supermagi95

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 am

eh but it is normal that there are all these lag, what can I do to prevent it? I can not even open a shop or change weapon ... = (= (= (
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 am

You can't prevent it, everyone suffers from the lag I guess. It wasn't always like this. When the server had less people, it was less laggy.
Back to top Go down
supermagi95

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 am

I understand but I just can not play. with all this lag, I can not do anything, there may be a reason? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 am

Too many people online, the server is at its peak.
Back to top Go down
supermagi95

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 am

but these are not normal lag type shots go but I can only walk, nothing else, the shop open after 2min, I can hit the monsters but I take nothing, I can not use blink, scroll, etc. Ugh ... ! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
supermagi95

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 am

doh! -.-'' To even now I can not connect, cannot connect to the server, please check the network -.-'' = (= (= (= (= (= (
Back to top Go down
miki

miki

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Did you patch eflyff correctly? and delete world folder before putting gio may 26 patch in?
Back to top Go down
miki

miki

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Did you patch eflyff correctly? and delete world folder before putting gio may 26 patch in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)   HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLLLPPPPPP!!! PLSSS!! ;)
Page 1 of 1