Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giolog flyff virus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iforgot

Giolog flyff virus Empty
PostSubject: Giolog flyff virus   Giolog flyff virus EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:54 pm

On 2 computers at my house i went on giolog flyff and the Anti-Virus protecters found a virus in giolog flyff (right after i opened tthe patch to play) on both computers...................
Back to top Go down
naomi_013

naomi_013

Giolog flyff virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giolog flyff virus   Giolog flyff virus EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:04 pm

try this turn off ur anti virus then install the patcher>>>after installing the patcher check ur IP change it to giolog.ath.cx>>>delete the patcher.........
Back to top Go down
http://giolog.ath.cx
Ferocious

Ferocious

Giolog flyff virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giolog flyff virus   Giolog flyff virus EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:06 am

Voxytine wrote:
Weird... Are you on the administrator account of your computer? Or can you somehow allow folder/file exceptions your anti-virus ?
EDIT: I found out you can, here's the link to the site that tells you how to do it.. Hope this helps ^^; Oh here's another one.. Click here.. You might want to restart the computer if this doesn't work.

You can also follow this guide by Voxytime.

OR If your Anti-Virus is AVG you can follow this guide by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giolog flyff virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giolog flyff virus   Giolog flyff virus Empty

Back to top Go down

Giolog flyff virus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: