Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Account gone after server down?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xMDSx

Account gone after server down? Empty
PostSubject: Account gone after server down?   Account gone after server down? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:51 am

Don't know where else to post this, I just started a couple hours ago, got to 100'ish, server went down, and when it went up, account was gone.

Sucks.

Guess i'll redo it...

How about creating backups of simple MySQL tables every few minutes of small things, like inventory and character... would be nice...also on events like logout, that'd really help.

Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
exsniper

exsniper

Account gone after server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account gone after server down?   Account gone after server down? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 pm

The server is still kind of in Beta test right now so 2bartz is doing a wipe once in a while...Please bare with it, it's for the good of the server. As for backups, from what I've heard the server will be live after Christmas so I'm guessing they won't do any backup till then. Again please bare with it, and I promise you you're not the only one feeling what you are feeling right now.
Back to top Go down

Account gone after server down?
Page 1 of 1