Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please get a dedicated host.

Go down 
+2
PaLLy
xMDSx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xMDSx

Please get a dedicated host. Empty
PostSubject: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:58 am

The lagg is horrible. It's fine when hardly anyone's online, but peak times it gets bad. Hard spikes that last anywhere between 1-20 seconds. You can get fairly good dedi's for $25/month. Pretty affordable. I think the community can make that happen.
Back to top Go down
PaLLy

PaLLy

PostSubject: Re: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 pm

MDS, I think he should do a stress test then adjust the player cap to prevent the lag, till a host can be found.
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Could set up a Donation... thingy Suspect so some of us could help support getting a dedicated server
Back to top Go down
Snitches

Snitches

PostSubject: Re: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:06 pm

They told me that this server is using caali's file which I have read in the other forums (link), it has leak and it can only handle 50 people in the server ( i forgot where i have read this ) and if it goes above 50, it causes a HELL-like LAG. Also, Caali's file have backdoors and bugs in it.
Back to top Go down
WhoAmI

PostSubject: Re: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Then how about adding a new channel?one channel for upgrading and lvling only. Then the other one for pvp,tower sieges dungeon siege and invasions.
Would that lessen the lag or create more frequent lags? And having 50 players as peak?is it per channel?it is right?no?
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 pm

belive that wouldn't change a thing considering both channels would be off the same "server" for lack of a better term. correct me if im wrong someone
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:16 am

Snitches wrote:
They told me that this server is using caali's file which I have read in the other forums (link), it has leak and it can only handle 50 people in the server ( i forgot where i have read this ) and if it goes above 50, it causes a HELL-like LAG. Also, Caali's file have backdoors and bugs in it.

The server is using the official files(the one that eflyff is using).
Back to top Go down
Snitches

Snitches

PostSubject: Re: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:10 am

ah. i think theyre using caali codes. not files. my bad. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please get a dedicated host.   Please get a dedicated host. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please get a dedicated host.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: