Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ip ban but i didn't play

Go down 
+3
Xizor
Ferocious
kirra
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kirra

ip ban but i didn't play Empty
PostSubject: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

hi

yesterday i was banned because i used cheat enginge but i didn't play.
My big brother played and used CE.
Can a gm pls cancel that.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 pm

The BIG letter notice that shows at the beginning already gave you a heads up.
Even your brother would've seen that CE = Permanent Ban.
Back to top Go down
Xizor

Xizor

Location : Try to make your computer formed into 5 pieces and you'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Lol, using Cheat Engine or simply CE is a major offense in the server.
Aside from it's the simplest way to cheat the game, it causes the server to lag
while your CE is activated. Whether you or your brother's fault, you really deserve
a perma ip banned. The point is you cheated and used the CE as a major glitch.
Back to top Go down
kirra

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

i don't now if my brother realizes that.
i like this server and i wanna still play this server so can you pls cancel that
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 pm

That's up to Bart to decide. You should've told your brother to not do anything stupid.
Of course, everyone should know by now that CE isn't permitted in any FlyFF P-Server.
Back to top Go down
Xizor

Xizor

Location : Try to make your computer formed into 5 pieces and you'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 pm

In that case, you have to punish your brother in anyway. Lol.
You let your brother screw with your things, that feels awkward for you.
Back to top Go down
kirra

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 pm

I now that this is forbidden, but i can't do anything against using it when i'm not at home
Back to top Go down
sazerdeath

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:37 pm

what is the use of CE for flyff pserver? the leveling is very fast why they need to us CE?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:48 am

A lot of things.
Idk if v15 patched it yet but still.
In v14 you can use it for Upgrading/Penya Hacking/Increasing Movement Speed.
It's better if you don't have CE on your computer, there's no use for it unless you wanna use
it on online flash games. Razz
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:56 am

its his brothers fault not his.... un install the CE and block the CE download site at ur browser sot hat ur brother will never ever download it again.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:07 am

Well, how do you know if it was really his fault or just a simple lie?
Me, I've used that " its my brother's fault " before so who knows?
Back to top Go down
kirra

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 am

lol i played on many different p-server and most of them had tom's anti hack, so i know that using CE is forbidden and i never used it.

And it's not fair when u not at home and someone play on our computer and use it u get banned.

so pls cancel that.
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:22 am

kirra wrote:
hi

yesterday i was banned because i used cheat enginge but i didn't play.
My big brother played and used CE.
Can a gm pls cancel that.

This is your problem, dont allow him on your computer, and if its a share computer thats your fault, you and him should have a idea its not ON. you are warned when you get in the server, what did he think was going to happien, you login run around open CE and bam, did he think the anti cheat dident work or something?

i doubt you will get off for this, anyone can say it was someone else, it was not me.

if he was loged into your account, he should not of had your password, and if it was his account he was on, maybe a gm will just remove ip ban, and ban/wipe your bros account

Anyway dont have CE on your pc
Back to top Go down
kirra

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:40 am

i know that using CE is making for bann and i don't know if he was in my acc because i said to him he can play when i'm not at home and doesn't do illegal things or if he was in his acc .
I just realized the ip bann as i wanted to logg in and after the charr choice doesn't move anything
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:24 am

you should try to see if it was done on your account or not,if it was i dont think this could be appealed
Back to top Go down
kirra

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:20 am

and u know how i can find out if it was in my acc or in his, because i don't know how
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 am

ask him?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 am

CE shouldn't have been on your computer in the first place.
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:33 am

why post how would you find out which account he used, its very obvious that your bro lives in the same house as you to use your computer, so why arnt you able to ask him, which account he used
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:51 am

^ Agree.
Back to top Go down
kirra

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 am

k i ask him and he said that he was in his account and that he used CE.
i cound't belive as he said that. I get really angrey and I'm still angrey and can't belive this
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 am

Well i got something you can ask him

"Why are you so stupid it warns you when you login that you will get a IP Ban"

Well idk maybe plee to a gm, and maybe they can check to see if your account was bannded or his, Maybe they can remove ip ban, but than again i doubt they will, as if it was me i wouldent remove your ban in my eyes i think you will be ip bannded for ever Sad good luck. next time dont install CE, and make sure software like that is not on your computer
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 am

Bart made it so the anti-hack would ban the IP instead of the account.
Mainly cuz he doesn't tolerate any hackers in his server and anyone can just make a new account as if nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
kirra

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:06 pm

lol but that doesn't work haha i made a new acc but when i'm logged in says tom's antihack your account is banned permanently
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:21 pm

What I meant was, even if someone got account banned from using CE.
They'll just make a new one. That's why Bart decided to make it ban the IP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ip ban but i didn't play   ip ban but i didn't play Empty

Back to top Go down

ip ban but i didn't play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: