Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All buffs and items are not needed!

Go down 
+13
Canadian
hazmmm
Silverwolf114
kavatv
Gummibear
karlo15
Sven
Number7
Ferocious
DarkFire
corey
Xw47
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xw47

All buffs and items are not needed! Empty
PostSubject: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 am

There are some un needed buffs in the game like Patience (200 Hp) and Protect (50 DEF). I see they are quite un needed, cus if u are a blade there are alamost 4-6 special skills u could do if you had some free spots so i wish that GMs remove theese 2 buffs Patience and Protect.

There are some items in the shops are not used allot like D-C-B cards, and the drops from the regular monsters is totally just making the server lagg. i think the only thing people need from monsters is egg and thats it. caus the game d not need drops otherwise we shoud remove many things from the npc and get them from the monsters.

If there are anny one who wants to add something feel free to discuss.

Last edited by Xw47 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:50 am

/Support

I agree there is alot of drops which just lay on the ground, i say drop Penya/eggs, in the high, as most people just dont pickup there drops as it is, kinda waste of space on the ground

or a fix for this is set timeout as 10 secounds, if items are not picked up within 10 secounds than del them, most people have a pickup pet anyway
Back to top Go down
DarkFire

DarkFire

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 am

double agree,

The INT buff doesn't make sense for all melee classes.

And I would say that the unneedeed drops like cards (got shops for 'em) cause a lot of lagg.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 am

Agree with both suggestions.
Mental should be Put in front of the Haste buff just so we (blades/jesters/knights) can knock it off with our self-buffs.
Back to top Go down
Number7

Number7

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 am

I agree too, it isn't necessary and it make the server lagg. REMOVE the un needed buffs and scrolls/items. So it wont D/C so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 am

still will dc and lagg with or without the items, due to amount of users connected to server
Back to top Go down
Number7

Number7

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 am

But, make 2 server world/channels. Everything that makes less lagg is better.
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 am

well if there is 2 server world/channels would evan load out, which would have less connections to the server which would give less lagg in the long run
Back to top Go down
Number7

Number7

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 am

Yea, i agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 am

agree Cool
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 am

give it time, there is cons and pros, for everything it needs to be talked about before anything goes into action
Back to top Go down
Number7

Number7

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 am

If we all agree, GM please do something about the situation Laughing
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 am

we cant agree, it dosent work like that GMS/Admins/Server owner its there ijob, if they want it or not its upto them. if everyone in the server agree's dosent mean it will come in
Back to top Go down
Number7

Number7

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 am

Razz No democracy...
Back to top Go down
corey

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:46 am

Dont worry to much about it, give it some time
Back to top Go down
Number7

Number7

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 am

Yea, i know... im angry when i cant login and play. Cause... it's the best server so far.
Back to top Go down
karlo15

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:49 am

i agree to this suggestion plsss remove the patience and protection buffs because many players dont need it!
Back to top Go down
Gummibear

Gummibear

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Just remember, guys, what 'unneeded' means for different people and they're characters. But quite honestly mental should be moved to the front 'cause psy's can use all their self buffs and still have everything, ele's don't need too much self buffs, and knights need room for more of their self buffs...I guess blades too but for me I need patience and protect gone for my knight .__.
Back to top Go down
kavatv

kavatv

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Don't froget penya drop on monsters not only a egg Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 pm

i cuatriple agree Very Happy

all that stuff fills my inv with junk i have to ampty it everytime i buy something removing the drops and leaving only the penya and eggs will reduce the server lag
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Agree
Back to top Go down
hazmmm

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:29 am

DarkFire wrote:
double agree,

The INT buff doesn't make sense for all melee classes.

And I would say that the unneedeed drops like cards (got shops for 'em) cause a lot of lagg.

more mp for bp.. :>
Back to top Go down
Canadian

Canadian

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 am

Ferocious wrote:
Mental should be Put in front of the Haste buff just so we (blades/jesters/knights) can knock it off with our self-buffs.

I never thought of it this way but your totally right... Putting Patience, Protect, and Mental in the front will be quite useful, but what about psy's and elementors, because they don't need Haste, Beef Up, Cannonball

Thing is, each class should have it rotated a special way. Great idea!
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Canadian wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

I never thought of it this way but your totally right... Putting Patience, Protect, and Mental in the front will be quite useful, but what about psy's and elementors, because they don't need Haste, Beef Up, Cannonball

Thing is, each class should have it rotated a special way. Great idea!

You mean... we should start finding FSRMs to do the buffing? If that's what you're saying props to you for ressurecting a dead class.
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:43 am

Ferocious wrote:

Yeah it is really anoying when i've got pang buffs + jester self buffs on me and then i need to use DI for some reason and haste just dissapears. I need to go back to flaris and buff my self again. It happened to me a few times alredy and it's really p!$$!ng me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All buffs and items are not needed!   All buffs and items are not needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

All buffs and items are not needed!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next