Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackHexor

Location : "If I don't wield the sword, I can't protect you. If I wield the sword, I can't embrace you." "Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then.. Empty
PostSubject: GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then..   GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then.. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 am

cause other pet are useless w/o scroll of buff pet ^^
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then..   GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then.. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 am

im fine w8 Tiny Tanuki and Lykan
Back to top Go down
blackHexor

Location : "If I don't wield the sword, I can't protect you. If I wield the sword, I can't embrace you." "Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

PostSubject: Re: GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then..   GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then.. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 am

nah...just want a pet that luks attractive to me^_^...no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then..   GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then.. Empty

Back to top Go down

GM........ could u put scroll of buff pet...so i could use the other pet then..
Page 1 of 1