Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maikeru ~ GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikeru

Maikeru ~ GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 am

First Of all i am not expecting as good but i want to help this server out to bring its best and to let out its true skills .
For all the people who will read this application or have read my application , thank you and god bless to us! * MORE POWER TO GIOLOG *
Note : this application is same as on my other account Exterminator but i forgot my password on that account so it is better if i will apply with my latest and my active forum account .

Name:
Mike

IGN:
Maikeru

Hours Of Playing:
* Weekdays * ( 5 pm - 10 pm )
* Weekends * ( 7 am - 11 pm )

Location (Include the GMT):
Philippines, GMT+8

Languages:
-I speak English fluently.
-I also speak tagalog to those filipino's that can't much understand english.

A few things about yourself:
-If I had to describe myself in a few words, I'd use the word inventive, witty, temperamental, calm and straightforward. I begin a relationship with respect, because respect is the backbone of any society. I'm patient, always have an answer - however not always tactful, but I'm only human. I say what's on my mind and I pride myself in it.
-Yes, I do have pride, but I also have the maturity to lay down my pride every so often to be the bigger man.I'm experienced with leading, moreover, I'm comfortable with it too. Left-handed, it's fact that I therefor use my right brain lobe, which stands for creativity, intuition and insight. I'm very insightful, and I have a creepy sense of the human psychology. I can tell you exactly why you did something even if you don't know yourself. I haven't studied psychology, mind you, it's just something I know. I know a lot of things that I don't know I knew, odd things, helpful things. Moreover, I'm willing to help just about anyone who needs my help, whether petty or not. Overall, I'm better at English than at Filipino/Tagalog, however unfortunate, due to having dealt more with English than Filipino/Tagalog over the past few years.

-A few negative things could be that I'm painfully honest at times, something people might not always appreciate. On top of that, I'm willing to make a joke out of everything if the situation calls for it and I'm sarcastic to the bone. Yep. I have dry, sarcastic humor.

Why should we hire you?:
-I pride myself in being mentally mature. I'm open-minded to just about anything and nothing shocks me. Having worked for Customer's Service for games where clients would just randomly call you names has done me good - of course it's never nice to be called names, especially not as personal as on the phone - and I was taught to always help everyone with a smile, with respect and with a polite, pleasant attitude. Nothing can stress me out, and nothing can make me lose my professionalism.
-I have no problem what so ever to follow orders. I know the drill.
-I warn spammers ONCE. If they don't stop spamming, i will mute them.
-I know a lot have changed now since you gut the new files, but i still believe that i can do the job.
-I believe i can do the job because i can control my mind and don't freak out or panic.
-I can cope up with many filipino players with their * spanked * english words ( not all filipinos are good english speakers )

What is your experience in-game:
-I played a lot of Philippine Flyff ( Bubble server )
-I have 1 Hero Billposter(*sold from a friend of mine*) , 118-M Blade( *still continuing and my main character for now* )
-I played flyff from 4 yrs and still continuing

What do you think you can bring to GiologFlyff in-game:
-I can bring a good server quality that Giolog can achieve with me because i know that i can do a lot by making a disciplined and well working with other server staff.
-My mind will never think about bringing down giolog server instead ill give a notice about newbies and have a little event if i have a permission on admin.

How well do you work with people:
-First of all i like playing as a group because for me there will be a good job if you work as a team.
-I am not a very Close-minded person , im a good listener of thoughts and beliefs of other people.
-I treat all as equals ( no friends , no relatives , no favoritism )
-You can hide secrets on me.

Have you worked as a GM for any other private server?:
Yes.
i knew about /system , /item

Other Skills:

-Photoshop
-Sig and banner Maker.
-Future Artist ( ^^ )

Thanks for reading my application!
~ Maikeru ( God bless ) ~
Back to top Go down
rotoory

PostSubject: i vote for:Maikeru   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 am

i know him little bit and i saw he have alot of ideas for the server and he is connect alot on the chat.
he helped me on chat he have expiriens on the game and you need GM's so i think he is the right one for you so...
Maikeru is the next GM/
Wink
Back to top Go down
Limited

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 am

rotoory wrote:
i know him little bit and i saw he have alot of ideas for the server and he is connect alot on the chat.
he helped me on chat he have expiriens on the game and you need GM's so i think he is the right one for you so...
Maikeru is the next GM/
Wink

and he is ur friend! cheers
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 am

ur all of my friend lol xD
Back to top Go down
Limited

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 am

Razz
right.. XD
Back to top Go down
rotoory

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 am

yha ty limited ani yodea she hoo haver sheli eh ata yodea?
he is realy good on this 3 HEROs nice
and helpfol+ nice
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 am

i cant really read ur 1st post xD is that english?
Back to top Go down
rotoory

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 am

nope its hebrew xD
im israeli and limited i think he is israeli too
but i rote:
"i know he is my friend how do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 am

xD its hard when people cant understand each other lol so its better if u use english :3
Back to top Go down
rotoory

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 am

yha well i talk hebrew with israelis and english with athers cuz im israeli XD
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 am

are there some israeli players here too?
Back to top Go down
rotoory

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 am

20+ i think maby more
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:08 am

whoa nice i knew ^_^ kk imma sleep now coz its too late now here bye :3
Back to top Go down
Limited

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:18 am

Rootry, Go learn some english and come back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 am

bump before sleep ^^
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:24 am

bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru ~ GM Application   Maikeru ~ GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Maikeru ~ GM Application
Page 1 of 1