Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About The ChatBox rules.

Go down 
+8
antskiiiixx
ItzLatiino
lau
kempi16
IzNice
hodaka123
Prince
AnniHilatioN
12 posters
AuthorMessage
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

About The ChatBox rules. Empty
PostSubject: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Naomi is a rush (she's on vacation) when naomi saw jason chating in the chatbox because he's the only one player in the chatbox naomi make jason an owner,when he got in owner place..he went just like a gerk he owned the chatbox,making he's own rules,kicking people withe nonsense reason...we dont want a guy like him in the chatbox..everyone talk about him and hate's him. Jason need to be kick or replace we like naomi..but naomi is not around please kick or replace him..

•COMMENT FOR THE PLAYER IN THE CHATBOX•
Back to top Go down
Prince

Location : Germany :P (actualy im from Bulgaria but live here xD)

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 pm

idk him but i guess hes a jerk lmao
Back to top Go down
hodaka123

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm

yahh....and i know that too...i fell unhappy in the chat box bec of his rules...and regulations...wew....its non sense...and jason is felling like a big boss in the chat box... dont you realize that??!!!.....wew....jason is saying that he owned the chat box ...but GM naomi is the true OWNER!!wew...

GM naomi make jason OWNER of the chat box and i dont know why..wew....

jason is so so boastful...in the chat box .....

last past few days...when Gm naomi is in the chat box jason is like a cute puppy dog(bec. he is following instructions of Gm naomi and he is not kicking somebody and not making people banned.) and a good person but when GM naomi is not OL in the chat box wew....you knew it already..his making his own rules....and kicking and banned somebody..wew.... this is WORSE men!!!
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm

yeah..he's the one who's making the chatbox worst.....[i]
Back to top Go down
IzNice

IzNice

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm

hes kinda boastful i saw his coolors yesterday and it was PINK

ROTFLOLMAOMG
Back to top Go down
kempi16

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm

ye, that guy is annoying me to. He kicked me because i said he was acting kinda sad, the kick reason was that i was sad.. lol! ....
Back to top Go down
lau

lau

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

appropriate steps are being taken. thank you.
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm

hahahaha lol! told yah kicking people with nonsense reason..uhhggg i hate that guy
Back to top Go down
kempi16

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm

good! cheers
Back to top Go down
ItzLatiino

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeah is best in chatbox
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Yeah WE dont need a Freaky guy that will handle the chatbox..he need to be kick..or replace..

LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
hodaka123

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm

yahh..!!kick nayan!!...we do not want boastful persons in the chat box even though that he is GM CM OR anything

we want!!!!

just only kind and friendly persons!!!!
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm

yeah He need to be kick
he's making the player in the chatbox sick
Back to top Go down
kempi16

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm

i agree kick him please, it will only improve the chatbox!
Back to top Go down
antskiiiixx

antskiiiixx

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:47 am

Yeah, he made me a cm for 2 days then made me a member again make's no sense considering im proffesional in everything i do and i always do my job, then after he demoted me he highered someone who didnt even know how to kick someone.....
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:17 am

OMG
Back to top Go down
antskiiiixx

antskiiiixx

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:18 am

llBlackHolell wrote:
OMG

Lol? Omg what?!
Back to top Go down
kempi16

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Quote :
OMG

hmm.... Question
Back to top Go down
swoordkiller

swoordkiller

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:35 pm

What is the point of the chatbox when we have a chat on our forum's maybe we can have a good chatbox on our main site but than we need more chatbox GM's Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyves.nl
rickypik

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 am

how i come in chatbox??
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:23 am

xat.com/flyforgiolog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About The ChatBox rules.   About The ChatBox rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

About The ChatBox rules.
Page 1 of 1