Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorkge

I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network" Empty
PostSubject: I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network"   I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Please Help me T.T and before of that i got block of shout, Chat and Buff D: and i wasnt Talking, shouting ._. and it was my first buff to go Lvl Up u.u! Pls Help me! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Connor

I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network"   I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:50 pm

the server was actually down when u post this, and the antihack is bugged right now soo wait for bartz to fix it
Back to top Go down
Jorkge

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network"   I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:06 pm

but i can enter on another chart! o.o on another Acc ofc D:! and the Anti hack is bugged x.x i cant log on my main <.<
Back to top Go down
BlasterX

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network"   I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 pm

yes me too cant play :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network"   I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network" Empty

Back to top Go down

I Cant Enter to the Game and is Up o.o! "Cannot connect to the Game. Please check the Network"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: