Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor

[GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]   [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Guys I have to re-do this. I messed up the site changed it to 600 x 600 so wait until i come up w/ new way
Back to top Go down
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

[GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]   [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:28 am

it's change the image from here
C:\Programs Files\Gpotato\Flyff\Theme\Default
and
C:\Programs Files\Gpotato\Flyff\Theme\English
there u can see the image just change with the same name and that's it XD
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/Kayrashy
Connor

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]   [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 am

Still the patcher patches over it....

In Default what is the file called your supposed to replace?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]   [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:56 am

There's nothing in the Default folder if you're just planning on changing the log-in screen.

C:\Programs Files\Gpotato\Flyff\Theme\English
Just overwrite the Screen.bmp file with you're new log-in screen. Make sure the size is at 1024x768, well nvm it depends on your resolution also.
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]   [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Ive done that... is it because the server is down?
i wanna finish this guide.
do i start the game with loader.bat?
Back to top Go down
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]   [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm

i think yes
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/Kayrashy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]   [GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE] Empty

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to change your Flyff Log-in screen image! 10 simple steps[GUIDE]
Page 1 of 1