Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is how you make a gm application.

Go down 
+10
JinePownedNayke
Primez0r
JavanP
remik8812
Ferocious
WhatTonehGMNty
viperrj5
Reneil1206
Seto0
Toneh
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toneh

This is how you make a gm application. Empty
PostSubject: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Edit; Im not even going to waste my time on this pinoy infested shithole.

Last edited by Toneh on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 pm

You got my vote, mister Cat.
Back to top Go down
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Seto0 wrote:

hey, how about you and me get in bed? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Toneh wrote:
Seto0 wrote:

hey, how about you and me get in bed? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
viperrj5

viperrj5

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 am

obnoxious
Back to top Go down
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 am

viperrj5 wrote:
obnoxious

Whut? @@;
Back to top Go down
WhatTonehGMNty

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:49 am

Hey Toneh why you're not gm on osf?

You're not a gm on osf because: you're a racist, you're a spammer, you're a flamer, you're a child (look here,here2,here3), you have 15 infraction/warning on the forum with 7/8 ban.

Good luck with your apply racist.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 am

It kinda fails though, I'm not hating but it seems like you're just pasting your App on OSF onto the Gio Forums.
Back to top Go down
WhatTonehGMNty

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:05 am

Man all post of toneh is for flaming/spamming.

Toneh wrote:
no, fck off with your ****ty games nigger
Toneh wrote:
Seriously, you are one ****ing retarded gerfag, and pretty much a useless one too.
Toneh wrote:
your a ****ing retard if you pick that set over a nox/blain

Toneh wrote:
And i like to flame random people for no reason, so you better **** off punk.
look here

Last edited by WhatTonehGMNty on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 am

Ferocious wrote:
It kinda fails though, I'm not hating but it seems like you're just pasting your App on OSF onto the Gio Forums.

And the problem in that is? I made it so i can use it wherever i want whenever i want, it doesnt affect me if i become a gm at all will it?

And if this fails, then take a look around this section, then tell me if you can find anything better, i doubt youd even find a 10 sentence long application.

And @ the fanboy, i dont know who you are, nor do i care but damn lol quit tryin so hard.

Thanks for the laugh tho. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 am

Toneh wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

And the problem in that is? I made it so i can use it wherever i want whenever i want, it doesnt affect me if i become a gm at all will it?

And @ the fanboy, i dont know who you are, nor do i care but i never said that lol.

Problem is, Gio =/= OSF. Read where your mistakes are at. Normally, people who're too lazy to make new Apps, are those who don't put effort into their work. Good luck getting GM though, you're on the waiting list along with everyone else who's applied.
Back to top Go down
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am

Ferocious wrote:
Toneh wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

And @ the fanboy, i dont know who you are, nor do i care but i never said that lol.

Problem is, Gio =/= OSF. Read where your mistakes are at. Normally, people who're too lazy to make new Apps, are those who don't put effort into their work. Good luck getting GM though, you're on the waiting list along with everyone else who's applied.

Lol, i have the right to put in a application whatever i want, even if i would make a new one it would basically become more the less the same as this one since theres no difference in my character nor my past experience?

And if i get gm or not i dont really care im just looking for something to invest my time in, its not like id be really happy and stuff if i get it.
Back to top Go down
WhatTonehGMNty

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 am

Where are the dirty words? Oh yeah when you will be denied.

* im just looking for something to invest my time*

Not enough flaming/trolling?

* i have the right to put in a application whatever i want*

Only because there's not rules.
Back to top Go down
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:36 am

WhatTonehGMNty wrote:
Where are the dirty words? Oh yeah when you will be denied.

* im just looking for something to invest my time*

Not enough flaming/trolling?

* i have the right to put in a application whatever i want*

Only because there's not rules.

Is this fire? LOL
Back to top Go down
remik8812

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 am

lol ?
go go GM Toneh (soon or neva)
Back to top Go down
JavanP

JavanP

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:53 am

Toneh wrote:
And if i get gm or not i dont really care im just looking for something to invest my time in, its not like id be really happy and stuff if i get it.

Just from personal experiences in life, saying things like this while trying to achieve something will 100% not get you what your applying for. So why even waste your time?
Back to top Go down
WhatTonehGMNty

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:55 am

Toneh GM = Death of server.
Back to top Go down
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:58 am

JavanP wrote:
Toneh wrote:

Just from personal experiences in life, saying things like this while trying to achieve something will 100% not get you what your applying for. So why even waste your time?

What i ment to say was that i am trying to get it but that im not getting butthurt for not getting it, ofcourse i would want it or i wouldnt even post here.

And @ random how can you say that without knowing how i would do as a gm? Use your brains before you talk, if you have any ofcourse. Smile
Back to top Go down
WhatTonehGMNty

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Toneh wrote:
JavanP wrote:
Toneh wrote:

What i ment to say was that i am trying to get it but that im not getting butthurt for not getting it, ofcourse i would want it or i wouldnt even post here.

And @ random how can you say that without knowing how i would do as a gm? Use your brains before you talk, if you have any ofcourse. Smile

Man you're a fail as human, as man It seems logical that you will be a fail gm.
Back to top Go down
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 pm

WhatTonehGMNty wrote:
Toneh wrote:
JavanP wrote:
Toneh wrote:

Man you're a fail as human, as man It seems logical that you will be a fail gm.

Wow, you actually typed a sentence without making a spelling error, son i am proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Primez0r

Primez0r

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Same here <3
Back to top Go down
Toneh

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Rhapsody wrote:
Seto0 wrote:
Same here <3

Thanks bro, as sake would say, fame comes with hate <3
Back to top Go down
WhatTonehGMNty

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Man The grammatic is not all.

Then if a Brazilian(ex) contact you for help you don't help he?

Yeah you have my vote spawn me moar plsss. Failed.

Fame? then you want be a gm for the fame?
Back to top Go down
Primez0r

Primez0r

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:26 pm

WhatTonehGMNty wrote:

1) I bet you're Brazilian.
2) Spawn what? This server give us everything we want.
3) He don't need any fame,since he's already famous.
And please,don't talk about people if you don't even know them. I'm pretty sure he'll be a good GM,since I already know how he works.
Back to top Go down
WhatTonehGMNty

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Rhapsody wrote:
WhatTonehGMNty wrote:

1) I bet you're Brazilian.
2) Spawn what? This server give us everything we want.
3) He don't need any fame,since he's already famous.
And please,don't talk about people if you don't even know them. I'm pretty sure he'll be a good GM,since I already know how he works.

Only you and +Seto0+ think so.

Where's the problem in a Brazilian?

Yeah he's soo famous lols I see I see.

Who said I don't know he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is how you make a gm application.   This is how you make a gm application. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is how you make a gm application.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next