Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Neuz. Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pepper

Help Neuz. Problems Empty
PostSubject: Help Neuz. Problems   Help Neuz. Problems EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Help, when ever i start up my giolauncher and it loads up and i click start it says neuz has stop responding what should i do? No
Back to top Go down
pepper

PostSubject: Re: Help Neuz. Problems   Help Neuz. Problems EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm

ok i have now changed it some how and for some reason i can log in but i cant get into a world it is just saying connecting....etc
Back to top Go down
unorest

PostSubject: Re: Help Neuz. Problems   Help Neuz. Problems EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:56 pm

the server down at this moment
Back to top Go down
pepper

PostSubject: Re: Help Neuz. Problems   Help Neuz. Problems EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:41 pm

so you mean if you log in and click on the world u want to go on and it says "connecting please wait" does it mean the servers down?
Back to top Go down
Mudcake

PostSubject: Re: Help Neuz. Problems   Help Neuz. Problems EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Yes, that means the server is down. If you checked the website, you'll notice that there's only 10-15 players on from time to time; when that happens, it means the server is down.
Back to top Go down
pepper

PostSubject: Re: Help Neuz. Problems   Help Neuz. Problems EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:35 pm

oooh i get it ty your the best so when there are more players on it means its up ..... how long is it normaly until it comes back on or does it depend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Neuz. Problems   Help Neuz. Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Neuz. Problems
Page 1 of 1