Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My application for a mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xtremestr

My application for a mod Empty
PostSubject: My application for a mod   My application for a mod EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Name: Omar Ahmed

IGN: OneF1sT,BP

Language: English,Arabic,little german,very little french

TimeZone: GMT+2

Previous Staff experience: was a moderator on a fansite till the owner got mad and tried to sell the website for a profit.

Previous Flyff experience: DemonFlyff,LanzFlyff,Eflyff,and some others

How I can help: I'm chatty can withstand lots of questions,will help newbies,will control the forums due to the flow of spammers,I'm on vacation so I'm pretty much sure I could get record for most time spent on computer.

How I can't help: anything which has to do with programming is JUST NOT MY THING.Neither can I help with the whole hosting thing,

About me: Friendly,Chatty,hard to get on my nerves,will help whenever i can,Funny(I've been told)

How many hours I can be on: 19/6~7,except for next week because I will be outside town

E-Mail: omarahm3d19_2_83@hotmail.com / omarahm3d19@hotmail.com (the first is currently unaccessable for a reason which I will look into when I am back.

Phone:L0LWuT(jk)

yes I did apply for GM but i quote from 2bartz

"locked to avoid pointless spam, you can pm me Mishimune but as of now i need devs forum mods and none for gms at the meantime and still looking for qualified ones as you can see i still have a long list of applications to review"

ex. of what I would do:

https://giologs.forumotion.com/general-talk-f14/where-can-i-buy-some-sunstones-and-moonstones-t1655.htm <here

I would delete the thread,pm both players a warning(assuming its their first/second time),and along with the warning i give to the guy his answer
Back to top Go down

My application for a mod
Page 1 of 1