Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GiologFlyff's official record book!

Go down 
+58
Theeeee
gunnin
Takun
jekt
Draconist
nuke
osnapitbeme
ItsNotMuzza
Macro
Retardz
k1ll3r
ThisGuy
Aemi
gevestro
Jagzer
Junki
louxD
Reneil1206
blatten91
Frostbite
Axnom
Brian
Explosion
Mookie
McGee
ZackAttack
rangerclz
Just4LaughS
xFlareZ
imluvinit
nayzguy4
PrinceEddy
nicpunk1-Qc
Amy =]
Zuko
Helium
kaporal
Funnny
kunal1
drvoje
Sven
Extinction
Henninho
ranchi
SexualAnorexia
Metroblader
Kaco
Iryana
Cronosus
Xaviery
Yvhonne =)
arnootie
Kathy
Ferocious
Larz
Seto0
Misaki
Zappy13
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Takun

GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Name : Takun
Class : Blade
Record : Highest Dex for a blade

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/flyff00013r.jpg/

i was bored so i went full dex e_e
Back to top Go down
jekt

jekt

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:15 am

Name: Kyimai
Job: Elementor

The hightest Hp: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img690/4055/flyff00064.jpg

The Hightest sta/def/atk : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img44/770/flyff00066.jpg

ps: Int/mp/longest time buff coming soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jekt

jekt

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:13 am

Seto0 youve forget to add the hightest sta the most def and the most attack rate x3
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 am

To the Elementor who broke the PvP damage record, you are aware that PK points reduce your PvP damage by 5% per point, right? (Unless they changed it here) You should remove them and do it again.
Back to top Go down
jekt

jekt

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 am

Yes I know but Ill make a int stuff ( I havent on record) and remove my pk points but.. later .. Im lazy atm and server down =)
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:12 am

jekt wrote:
Seto0 youve forget to add the hightest sta the most def and the most attack rate x3

You need people on that picture.
Back to top Go down
jekt

jekt

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:45 am

rofl ok I do it when server is up
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Theeeee

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:20 pm

My friend drine jst broked the record, he 1 hitted the Toad, which was 1.6m if he tries to something else that has more HP than the fish, he'll get more dmg, well this is the new record, and NO, HE IS NOT A DONATOR!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs135.ash2/40078_1254029931433_1850106696_489313_5191240_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
lazorgun

lazorgun

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 am

Theeeee wrote:
My friend drine jst broked the record, he 1 hitted the Toad, which was 1.6m if he tries to something else that has more HP than the fish, he'll get more dmg, well this is the new record, and NO, HE IS NOT A DONATOR!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs135.ash2/40078_1254029931433_1850106696_489313_5191240_n.jpg

Quote :
• On the picture, include the following: character stats (press H to show), your F bar and your character window (HP,FP,MP,EXP etc) and your pet stats (doesn't matter if the pet affects your record(s)).

I really cant see any character stats on ur picture.
Back to top Go down
Draconist

Draconist

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:37 am

HuM, wrong post, edited, sorry for this inutile message ><
(I read, on the previous post, "any character" (and I forgot to read "stats" x) [So I thought that he reproaches him to don't show any other people on the picture, despite the instructions in first page concerning the exception for the damage records ^.^'' )
Back to top Go down
outlawz123

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Jester
Outlawz
Highest Hp and Sta [153,299Hp]-[740Sta] Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/flyff00001s.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Theeeee

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 pm

lazorgun wrote:
Theeeee wrote:

Quote :
• On the picture, include the following: character stats (press H to show), your F bar and your character window (HP,FP,MP,EXP etc) and your pet stats (doesn't matter if the pet affects your record(s)).

Well , he doesnt want to show it, well anyways atleast now ppl can see some1 with high asal.. :p
Back to top Go down
Metamorphose

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:08 am

Theeeee wrote:
lazorgun wrote:
Theeeee wrote:

Quote :

Well , he doesnt want to show it, well anyways atleast now ppl can see some1 with high asal.. :p
It's obvious that he used HC since he's in a party :> and it's pretty easy to hide people in the screenshot lol.
Back to top Go down
Theeeee

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:31 am

Metamorphose wrote:
Theeeee wrote:
lazorgun wrote:
Theeeee wrote:

Quote :

It's obvious that he used HC since he's in a party :> and it's pretty easy to hide people in the screenshot lol.

HC bcuz hes in a party? cant u see that theres no icon of HC, or theres no RM? cant jst admit that some1 did better .. :p
Haters WIN!
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 am

Theeeee wrote:
Metamorphose wrote:
Theeeee wrote:
lazorgun wrote:
Theeeee wrote:

Quote :

HC bcuz hes in a party? cant u see that theres no icon of HC, or theres no RM? cant jst admit that some1 did better .. :p
Haters WIN!

He didn't swap.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Metamorphose

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:16 am

Seto0 wrote:
Theeeee wrote:
Metamorphose wrote:
Theeeee wrote:
lazorgun wrote:
Theeeee wrote:

Quote :

Haters WIN!

He didn't swap.

Enough said.
Very well said. 5K MP with Strength equips? Not possible.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 am

Metamorphose wrote:
Seto0 wrote:
Theeeee wrote:
Metamorphose wrote:
Theeeee wrote:
lazorgun wrote:
Theeeee wrote:

Quote :

Haters WIN!

He didn't swap.

Enough said.
Very well said. 5K MP with Strength equips? Not possible.

5K MP and 1.6mil?

:BC:Very Happy:ASD:BZ:
Back to top Go down
Junki

Junki

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Theeeee pls look at the rules in this thread...
If u want to have this official record u have to follow this rules !!! omg
I can not understand that you do not understand xD
Back to top Go down
Theeeee

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Junki wrote:

I jst said my boii drine didnt want to show it, so, I dont understand that u dont understand that u really dont understand.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Metamorphose

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 am

Theeeee wrote:
Junki wrote:

I jst said my boii drine didnt want to show it, so, I dont understand that u dont understand that u really dont understand.. lol..
What's the problem in showing your character window? We all know that people who do records like an Asal damage record are full strength so lmfao at your "boii".
Back to top Go down
Jagzer

Jagzer

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 am

Come on guys, still no psys wanting to try and over take me?... I've been gone for what seems like mouths. And yet the only thing added was dex and crit rate, which I'll beat when I have time. But come on, I want some new psy stufff.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:09 am

Jagzer wrote:
Come on guys, still no psys wanting to try and over take me?... I've been gone for what seems like mouths. And yet the only thing added was dex and crit rate, which I'll beat when I have time. But come on, I want some new psy stufff.

Either nobody cares or nobody has the time. No need to become cocky.

Im going to the ele record, since the elementor is my favorite class and I want to represent it.

Even though I have a psy, I just dont really care.
Back to top Go down
Draconist

Draconist

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:26 am

@ Jagzer ; A friend will beat your PvP Damage Record soon ^.^
When the server will be up
72k without Link or HC ^;^
So, with HC : 144k. And, with link,... I don't know x)
Unfortunately, the full power of Psykeeper's Critical Hit works only on Blades and Rangers. So, we must find a char of theses classes with a lot of HPs.... Mad
But, don't worry, your record will be beaten ^.^
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 am

who asks for their record to be beaten though xD

Seriously, I'd be pissed off if someone beat my record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GiologFlyff's official record book!   GiologFlyff's official record book! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

GiologFlyff's official record book!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next