Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Brothers" Guild Recruiting!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crazykidr

crazykidr

"Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  Empty
PostSubject: "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!    "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Brothers Guild

Welcome To The Brothers Guild Recruiting Page.

At The Moment We Have No Level Requirement, Our Guild Would Like To Level And Grow As A Family To Be The Best Kind Of Guild In All Of Giolog! Our Guild Has It's Own Vent Server That Is Exclusive To The "Brothers" Guild Members. In Vent We Can Discuss Guild Sieges, Guild Wars, Or We Can Just Chat!

If you are intrested In Joining "Brothers" Guild You May Reply To This Post, Or You Can PM KillerBP, Or RickD.

Please Note: This is an English speaking guild.
Back to top Go down
crazykidr

crazykidr

PostSubject: Re: "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!    "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 am

Bump; Nobody, Nothing? scratch
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!    "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

yea same situation......
i wonder how those popular guilds started?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!    "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:18 pm

They randomly invited players in game, they sieged a lot and they have to win a lot. Have to be active, have to be in the arena pvp'ing all the time. Well, that's my opinion at least.
Back to top Go down
crazykidr

crazykidr

PostSubject: Re: "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!    "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Yea I guess, I was trying to build up a guild, so that we can guild siege. We could help players pick good guild siege builds, And just help the average player. I guess i will just have to wait and grow slowly, but that's ok. I already made some friends, so im cool with it.
Back to top Go down
pepper

PostSubject: Re: "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!    "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:27 pm

yh i gues ill join im already in a guild but it seems like u have potential so add me online (F/R) So far im a lvl 115M but im leveling faster now so yeh..... i think that u might be able to make your guild alot bigger and stronger so ok...... send me a friend request NAME: Pepper
Back to top Go down
crazykidr

crazykidr

PostSubject: Re: "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!    "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Thank you, We would love to have you. Adding you right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!    "Brothers" Guild Recruiting!  Empty

Back to top Go down

"Brothers" Guild Recruiting!
Page 1 of 1