Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BPDemigod's GameMaster Application

Go down 
+6
eatwafflez5
x3mforgames
Jovi'e
ThisGuy
Tofer52
rangerclz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rangerclz

rangerclz

BPDemigod's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Game Master Application

Name:Colin
Date:7/30/2010

Name: Colin

Time Zone: Central Standard Time or GMT-5

Time Playing per Week: About 6-9 Hours per day

Players Active: RangerDemigod (Hero Ranger) BPDemigod (Hero Billposter)

FlyFF Experience: Started in Version 6 Quit in Version 7 after getting a Billposter to Level 60 and monster Level and Exp rate was very low.
Came back in version 11 Remade my Billposter got him to level 74. Quit again and found Demon Flyff... Played there and gave up after getting 5 characters hero.
Joined Giolog on May 28th...

About me

I am 15 years old I am a computer know-it-all kind of guy,

Have been playing Flyff for a couple years.

I know all the ins and outs of FlyFF and know its secrets...

I am Nice Smart and Funny...

I can fix MOST computer problems and know about some Flyff problems i could help with too...

That is about it about me

Game Master Experience: Game mastered on KingFlyff and left when it went Hamachi
GMed on my friends server and left when it went down...

Why I Want to be a Game Master

Well I have always been Helpful to people I track down CE users and have brought many to justice...

Making the game fun is an important way to keep the server alive. Events! Since i have been here there have been no events. So I will try my best to make this server Fun....

The problem of CE users... If you see a CE user all you would have to do is PM me and i will take action against them...

I know that even Racism is a problem here and I hate it so Tell me about it i will do something about it...

END

But if I am made a GM I will help out and make giolog a fun place to play....

Sincerely, Colin AkA BPDemigod( Demi for short)

Last edited by rangerclz on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tofer52

Tofer52

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Good to see applying for a GM ! :P

Last edited by Tofer52 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Why thank you Tofer^^
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:05 pm

I am not convinced. /sry
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Hm as long as 2Bartz or Ferocious or whoever chooses GMs are All i care about :3
Back to top Go down
Jovi'e

Jovi'e

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Okey. so if u get GM , tell me three good event for players ._.
i don't wanna see If u frist find me in flaris u win ._.
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Hm Three Good events that have won the crowd of any Game master

Hide and Seek

Trivia

And my personal Favorite

Seek and Destroy!!!! Twisted Evil WOOHOOO Oh um im sorry lost my cool there for a second..... (Pk server only please ^^) Twisted Evil

Those are just a FEW of the Events i have in mind :3

And Jovi'e what do you mean by " I don't wanna see if you fritst find me in flaris u win ._." I don't understand... Too much bad Grammar My brain hurts i-i
Back to top Go down
Jovi'e

Jovi'e

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 pm

rangerclz wrote:

Why I Want to be a GameMaster

Making the game fun is an important way to keep the server alive. Events! Since i have been here there have been no events. So I will try my best to make this server Fun....

Tell me you'r event ._.
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Look at my last post Kthxbai
Back to top Go down
x3mforgames

x3mforgames

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:54 pm

hnhehehe yah ranger is the TrueDemigod wahah
Back to top Go down
eatwafflez5

eatwafflez5

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm

A little short but from what I see it's pretty good. Maybe add a little more information? But you have my vote ^^
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Hm I realize that but i don't know what im missing :3

and

@x3mforgames Who is that guy? seriously I am xxDemigod*

I got my name from the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series.....
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:47 am

Ok people its 8:45 In the morning and i count the Votes and its Tofer52 and Eatwafflez5 And maybe Jovi'e and x3m is not helpful in this thing....
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 am

rangerclz wrote:
Ok people its 8:45 In the morning and i count the Votes and its Tofer52 and Eatwafflez5 And maybe Jovi'e and x3m is not helpful in this thing....
How do you vote again?
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm just saying about people who would LIKE to see me become a GM.... You know I don't give a Hoot about all that GM available Self-make equips but I just want you guys to have some fun around here :3 SO i need to edit my Application for Grammatical errors and things of that nature.... But I THINK people who would like to see a newer GM on are

Tofer52 Eatwafflez5 Heatransoul and Jovi'e

I would love to have fun do events and still enforce rules If i get Game master Position....

The character I would like the Title given to would Either be
BPDemigod or my Unused character PhantomStar...

If you hope to see me as a GM or just don't care post good luck or something
Back to top Go down
mortveil

mortveil

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:59 am

It seems like this is a good GM app u telling them about you and what you do
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:51 am

Well Mortveil, If you support me I thank you :O
Back to top Go down
Godie

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 pm

I hope u get accepted Very Happy and i think u will be helpful with those experience u have
good luck bro
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Okay So this is a good START. You need to elaborate WAY WAY more i learned hardly anything about you. I would say on a scale from 1-10 about how informative you were I'd give you a 4 ( Yes the Giolog community does have a say as well but its 2bartz that has final say)

I'd like to point something out:

"I can shoot a bow with incredible accuracy" <--- What does that have ANYTHING to do how you can help as or why you should be a GM? Your Physical skills are not incorporated in a private flyff server. OR if your referring to your Ranger in game, i really hate to be blunt but WHO CARES its a game its obvious a ranger can shoot a bow with incredible accuracy.

Well really nice try but I'd like to see more but as of now you don't have my vote
*and again YES the other players do influence the outcome of GM. Smile
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm

rawrkogikun wrote:
Okay So this is a good START. You need to elaborate WAY WAY more i learned hardly anything about you. I would say on a scale from 1-10 about how informative you were I'd give you a 4 ( Yes the Giolog community does have a say as well but its 2bartz that has final say)

I'd like to point something out:

"I can shoot a bow with incredible accuracy" <--- What does that have ANYTHING to do how you can help as or why you should be a GM? Your Physical skills are not incorporated in a private flyff server. OR if your referring to your Ranger in game, i really hate to be blunt but WHO CARES its a game its obvious a ranger can shoot a bow with incredible accuracy.

Well really nice try but I'd like to see more but as of now you don't have my vote
*and again YES the other players do influence the outcome of GM. Smile

I said I was telling about myself.... Whether it has to do with GMing or not.... Others have told about themselves... BUT if you insist i shalt change it i shall....

Edit: Fixed... Art thy Happy now? Shalt I fix more of thy personal problems of my application?
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm

well it did not exactly indicate that it was something about you in particular but yea it's better :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BPDemigod's GameMaster Application   BPDemigod's GameMaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

BPDemigod's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Application :: GameMaster Application-
Jump to: