Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cant even do first job change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space

cant even do first job change Empty
PostSubject: cant even do first job change   cant even do first job change EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:15 am

Ok i do what the main site says click the guy twice that dosnt work so i try to do the quest the old fashion way going by the flyff wiki and i cant even get past the first part of the quest I finish the bit with the small abits then i click him once i finish this quest i cant start the second part. Im doing the assist quest so wtf do i do? to change my job iv tryed now on 3 chars
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

cant even do first job change Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant even do first job change   cant even do first job change EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Space wrote:
Ok i do what the main site says click the guy twice that dosnt work so i try to do the quest the old fashion way going by the flyff wiki and i cant even get past the first part of the quest I finish the bit with the small abits then i click him once i finish this quest i cant start the second part. Im doing the assist quest so wtf do i do? to change my job iv tryed now on 3 chars

Click Q, cancel w/e job quest you have to start over. After you've done that follow this.
Back to top Go down

cant even do first job change
Page 1 of 1