Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

billist or Wedge for PVP?

Go down 
+10
darrendota1
racbam
mrpink89
osnapitbeme
resonance
rann25
Fate
ThisGuy
Macro
rawrkogikun
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
resonance

billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:01 am

@pink you just told everyone that comes on to forums that you are a queer.

@racbam you are a fucktard of epic proportions. for fucks sake we care that he likes wedge as it indicates that he is a queer. Thank you macro for setting me up on this one.
Racbam consider getting a job in life such as mental institute patient, a cashier at mcdicks, a waitress at mcdonalds or basement dweller. oh wait, none of those are real jobs, but that's all you will be able to do when you grow up.
Back to top Go down
racbam

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Uhh no. That was one of the nerdiest insults I've heard. I ain't gonna be offended by some geek who says "epic proportions." Lmao & don't worry about my future, worry about yours kid. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can or cannot be in life? It's funny how you talk mad shit, but you're just some punk-ass who hides behinds a computer bcuz you know you can't get your ass kicked.

Oh & I hope I didn't offend you on "epic proportions." )))))):
Back to top Go down
darrendota1

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Bartz doesn't care about his game and its gamers anyways so it doesn't really matter what set to use since you can't even play on his fucking server most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Macro wrote:
resonance wrote:
Look at title. he used word PVP. that mean to me swap be epicly, insanely, brutally, horrifically, terribly, somethingly important.
he also said "Says" But he didnt actually say it did he? He WROTE it. *smart answer Master :>*
Actually, he didn't wrote it nor said it. He TYPED it. Pwned :3
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:00 pm

@racbam If you want to take this onto the streets i'd gladly do so, but i'm afraid you live too far for me to even give a fuck. but if you want to come over to vancouver, bc i'd gladly hand your ass to you. And i do worry about your future as it may interfere with the rest of humanity's future.

and i don't take offense from people that have IQs under 80.
Back to top Go down
racbam

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Guess I offended you pretty "epicly" then.

i s0rry kIDd i sT0p NoW! ^^~
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:29 pm

geez someone must be a cross of pinoy gertard and br fag....

You even know the definition of epic? O.o

Do you even know what offended means? if not here's a site for you to check

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended

May you be much less retarded upon return
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:26 pm

osnapitbeme wrote:
Well, seeing as if the whole server is pretty much packed with suicide/dct asal bps, I don't see any reason to get a billist/billporon, because most of them will just asal the hell out of your hp.
On the other hand, if you can get over 300k hp, you're going to tank atleast some asals, but not all.
When you're fighting blades with 100% dct and whatever speed you have, chances are they won't get a swing in before you asal them, unless you lag of course.
So I'd say get a Wedge for pvp.
Actually I can tank tons of nub suicide asals easily... Like if they do Macro's idea of pure DCT with ronier I could easily tank it considering he's losing a bunch of str for DCT crap.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Milk wrote:
osnapitbeme wrote:
Well, seeing as if the whole server is pretty much packed with suicide/dct asal bps, I don't see any reason to get a billist/billporon, because most of them will just asal the hell out of your hp.
On the other hand, if you can get over 300k hp, you're going to tank atleast some asals, but not all.
When you're fighting blades with 100% dct and whatever speed you have, chances are they won't get a swing in before you asal them, unless you lag of course.
Actually I can tank tons of nub suicide asals easily... Like if they do Macro's idea of pure DCT with ronier I could easily tank it considering he's losing a bunch of str for DCT crap.
If they have enough Mp Stuff (Like me) I can easily asal over 150k (depending on their Def) With my sta build. Also, Since Siege would be like suicide if you don't cast fast enough or if someone is targeting you, I would really recommend using Water A's instead of Fire A's. Fire A's would be for someone trying to get the Asal record and such. I personally think 40% DCT is enough so its like Adept set and 5 Water cards.
Back to top Go down
racbam

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:37 pm

resonance wrote:
geez someone must be a cross of pinoy gertard and br fag....

You even know the definition of epic? O.o

Do you even know what offended means? if not here's a site for you to check

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended

May you be much less retarded upon return

I went out, & that's the best you came up with? Lmao that's lame on "epic proportions."
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Macro wrote:
Milk wrote:
osnapitbeme wrote:
If they have enough Mp Stuff (Like me) I can easily asal over 150k (depending on their Def) With my sta build. Also, Since Siege would be like suicide if you don't cast fast enough or if someone is targeting you, I would really recommend using Water A's instead of Fire A's. Fire A's would be for someone trying to get the Asal record and such. I personally think 40% DCT is enough so its like Adept set and 5 Water cards.
def plays no part in asal o.o;;
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 pm

gevestro wrote:
Macro wrote:
Milk wrote:
osnapitbeme wrote:
Oh then idk why my asal varies.......
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Macro wrote:
gevestro wrote:
Macro wrote:
Milk wrote:
osnapitbeme wrote:
Oh then idk why my asal varies.......
As an experienced player, you ought to know that your dmg has no "set" amount of dmg is does. It varies with each hit. Now, if you're talking a variation of like 5k+ of dmg, then i'm guessing you're doing something wrong
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Macro wrote:
Milk wrote:
osnapitbeme wrote:
I could tank a 150k asal with over 100k hp left and I still deal over 290k full sta
Back to top Go down
Konan

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 am

Wedge=1v1 duel
billst= no idea
lvl 125 set (i forgot the name)= arena
pierce if u r using wedge then ocean 7% and an ancient knuckle water A"
If you r using the lvl 125 idk but anc knuckle with land A"s
idk much about bps didnt make a bp but just trying to help

Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:43 am

Billist= Siege for block against nub ass rangers and blades and it gives 5% less hp than ronier but w/e I got more hp than most who use ronier anyways. Billist ftw :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

billist or Wedge for PVP?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: