Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!

Go down 
+134
Mudcake
crytek
zopiklon
gimpy
arnootie
mrpink89
[PGx]Atma
DarkShadow13
Merkaba
mortveil
xXBladeOfDeathXx
dexter95
dust
IzNice
rangerclz
Kakashi
xhian24
hash
Teknology
kubow15
Plains
clinkz96
Emma
gevestro
ChampITA
anthonykan
henano
hisaki
akalamolng
Imba
Paramorex3
LaRoux
OdeSSa
ENDENG
Amanda
D4rkSn1p3r
Fumi
kunal1
Doddy
Theeeee
lau
lobber
rinoa.kheem
Near Kun
DarknessXX
zLightningZ
SidThaBp
ikamosho
Derv
Jesti
5n0x
CrazyAcro
ItsNotMuzza
cedric181
Aleksandra
Jovi'e
jasonm123
sikthxii
Energy
Reky
binhp
a
dictson
Bamboozlah
forblaze
Silverwolf114
Xaviery
Konan
jonaska4
Metamorphose
Ishadow
boybrighter
fakutsu
Teezee
z3r0z08
cookiemonsterx3
Koshinro
bpr3lo4dnl
Mookie
rawrkogikun
Milk
16bitbeat
gunnin
fodido
den23
Histeria
janna
Yufi
Sophione
Homii
xRiku
Mushy.
MooG
Cheese
salakyan
darrendota1
SirDave
lazorgun
danny123380
Primez0r
OmgOhGOOD
killer20k
AndySixx
Canadian
matigas4
Hurr♥
VileoSufora
UAintGettinDis
Risqüe
jekt
Tapsy
insaneguy654
ThisGuy
matigas2
hisuka
shu_go
Seto0
ChowderX
exelsi
Ferocious
Macro
xdm12
Raiga
racbam
Sven
osnapitbeme
Sloth
qkun10
Eternity
Prestigious
godhatesus
Ellipses
Noggy
rann25
138 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
rann25

rann25

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! Empty
PostSubject: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Status Of server
Post Here The Update's If the server is
Up Guys !
and ill change the Server Status:D

[Forum]Ahbiee Status: off

Server Status:ONLINE
Last Update: 8:05, 12/25/2010

NEW SERVER OF GIOLOG
Site
http://www.insanityflyff.com
GM 2bartz
Forum
http://forum.ragezone.com/f624/flyff-giolog-flyff-server-v15-659623/

Last edited by rann25 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 47 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukiguild25.darkbb.com/
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Shit and pointless thread thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
rann25

rann25

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Noggy wrote:
Shit and pointless post thanks Smile

So what?
dont need your opinion..
or what!?
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukiguild25.darkbb.com/
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Noggy wrote:
Shit and pointless thread thanks Smile

Actually, as long as this stays updated regularly I think it will be useful to at least some of the people browsing the forums and such to check on the server status.
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

I dont understand what you just said, but i'll explain why this is pointless

1 - Everybody knows the game is down there is about 5-6 other topics about this so what the point in making another?
2 - You put the title as update lol where is the update? you havent updated us on anything we all know the server is down so why do you need to tell us?

Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Noggy wrote:
I dont understand what you just said, but i'll explain why this is pointless

1 - Everybody knows the game is down there is about 5-6 other topics about this so what the point in making another?
2 - You put the title as update lol where is the update? you havent updated us on anything we all know the server is down so why do you need to tell us?

Thanks <3

1. Because if there is one that tells the server status there wont be a need to create new topics about it. And hopefully maybe one such as this can stay updated so there wont be a spam of server status question topics.
2. The point is to keep people updates about the server status. It doesn't have to have complete details.

And if you'd like to know, as far as i've heard it will be back up in like 4 or 5 hours now. I cannot remember the exact time right at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 pm

this hasent updated us because theres already topics that tell you the server is down. You say the topics made so there wont be any need to create any more spam topics about the server being down, but this is just another spam topic about it. Any smart person who comes onto the forum will see the server is down from the amount of posts there already are. I wouldent have said anything barr the fact this has a miss leading title that updates us about nothing and the fact that are in topic are pointless.

Last edited by Noggy on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
godhatesus

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 pm

There is no update to the current server status, change the title, or delete the topic, cause its pointless
Back to top Go down
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Noggy wrote:
this hasent updated us because theres already topics that tell you the server is down. You say the topics made so there wont be any need to create any more spam topics about the server being down, but this is just another spam topic about it. Any smart person who comes onto the forum will see the server is down from the amount of posts there already is. I wouldent have said anything barr the fact this has a miss leading title that updates us about nothing and the fact that are in topic are pointless.

Actually, this is the only recent topic about the server being down or otherwise. And just coming to the forum doesn't inform you that it's down. Don't you see the random "PLSS RESTART SERVER" kind of topics? If they update the original post in this to say online when it comes online that will be updating it. So it can be an update type topic. Honestly, if you can only reply with a 3rd claim that this does not and will not update about anything you might as well stop reply. I'd rather this not turn into another pointless argument on this forum.

And godhatesus, it says the server is down which would be the server status.
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm

godhatesus wrote:
There is no update to the current server status, change the title, or delete the topic, cause its pointless

Thankyou.

Ellipses wrote:
Noggy wrote:
this hasent updated us because theres already topics that tell you the server is down. You say the topics made so there wont be any need to create any more spam topics about the server being down, but this is just another spam topic about it. Any smart person who comes onto the forum will see the server is down from the amount of posts there already is. I wouldent have said anything barr the fact this has a miss leading title that updates us about nothing and the fact that are in topic are pointless.

Actually, this is the only recent topic about the server being down or otherwise. And just coming to the forum doesn't inform you that it's down. Don't you see the random "PLSS RESTART SERVER" kind of topics? If they update the original post in this to say online when it comes online that will be updating it. So it can be an update type topic. Honestly, if you can only reply with a 3rd claim that this does not and will not update about anything you might as well stop reply. I'd rather this not turn into another pointless argument on this forum.

So your telling me that if this post was never made you wouldent no the servers down from other topics?
Back to top Go down
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Noggy wrote:
godhatesus wrote:

Thankyou.

Ellipses wrote:
Noggy wrote:

So you're telling me that if this post was never made you wouldn't know the server is down from other topics?

Some people try to get on the game, see that they cannot login and come here to check to see if the server is down. And as I stated before, this is the only recent topic on the server being down.
Back to top Go down
Prestigious

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 pm

well.. i had the same thread couple of days ago..
but they deleted it for no reason.. i think this thread will be deleted too, soon..
sowee rann

EDITED: rann you copycat:P
Back to top Go down
Eternity

Eternity

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Yep, first thing I do is come here to check if the game is up, and this topic caught my eye. So to those of you who are saying this topic is pointless well bend over and I'll spank you, scrubs.
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 pm

And i'll say again this post has a miss leading title i clicked on it expecting to see the server up but no.

And people realise the server is down, look on the forum and see posts from 2 hours ago saying the server is down unless there retarded they can clearly see the server has been down since then your argument is shit man give it a rest trying to argue with me this post is pointless...

And you say this catches your eye if this wasent here a topic that was posted before this about the server would have instead this is a pointless topic use your brain man
Back to top Go down
qkun10

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm

everything the TS post is pointless haha so what do you expect XD
Back to top Go down
Eternity

Eternity

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Well, I don't wanna go through other threads looking for something that says "server is still down" this was faster so chill out, go play Soccer.
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Wtf is soccer?

and surely when you try to logg into the game and you cant your mind tells you ohh maybe the servers down :O:O:O
so then you logg onto the forum see a post from 2 hours ago and i dont no if its just me am i smarter than you all but i would then assume the servers not been back up since :O wow common sense is hard man Sad
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Google Soccer...

Derpderpderp?
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Lol you fuck nuts mean football? ahh ok
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 pm

No Americans call it Soccer.

Football for you is fuck nut rugby.
Back to top Go down
osnapitbeme

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Sloth wrote:
No Americans call it Soccer.

Football for you is fuck nut rugby.

LOL. Cool
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

And what language do americans speak? Oh yeh english and in ENGLAND what do we call it? Oh yes football! and who invented Football? An English man did around 1820 so dont use that american bs with me k thx we invented it we named it football there for its called football simple. And your going to compare American football to rugby? There completely different games Wink learn about the topic your commenting on.

dick head

Last edited by Noggy on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 pm

so many treads here at forums im allready sick of it...

pls dont spam here at forums we have a spam section u can spam there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
racbam

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Guessin' server's still down.
Back to top Go down
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Other than racbam's new reply, i'd say this has turned into a spam and nerdrage and should be deleted. There's really no need for the hateful words and attempted smart assness. People need to stop getting so angered over such a trivial thing. Go QQ somewhere else please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next