Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]

Go down 
+5
Teknology
Hurr♥
xdm12
Macro
rawrkogikun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] Empty
PostSubject: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 pm

*first off I realize and accept the responsibilities that come with this position and am willing to take them "head-on" So look out and will be making some positive changes that i have NO doubt that the other staff will support. So get ready Giolog your about to have the time of your life Wink

RL Name: Keegan [Vaan is my second name]

IGN: Bakugami

Time Zone: Central time

Language(s): English/French

Availability: Well i have school from 9am-3:30pm so anytime after school is a possibility. Weekends I will be on often as possible.

What Is Your Experience With Being an Admin: Well To be completely honest I have Little experince as an Admin but i know I have what it takes and I love to learn and am willing to learn and take the time to learn.

What Is your OVERALL Flyff Experience?: Ive been playing since I was 11 so that makes four years. I only played eFlyff for about a year and a half then a friend of mine introduced me to private servers and I've been completely hooked. I can easily Identify most weapons,suits,etc. by name I know the job-quests by heart ( Not that it matters on Giolog in particular ). Also I know Most of the terms/acronyms. BP=Billposter,BJ=Bowjester,Adoch=Additional Damage Of Critical Hits, basically anything. In a nutshell; Ask me and i'll most likely know it, or I'll use my resources to get the answer.

Why You For Admin: Well I believe i should be Admin because I think i have what it takes in general. Plus I'm a very outgoing and interactive person, I have the drive and potential. Ive always been/described as a team leader and always viewed myself as such. I have no doubt that people will get along/like me and enjoy my company as i will enjoy theirs. Im Sure i can make the right decisions and hire adequate GM's and Devs. How? well I have a Criteria Checklist for bolth postitions that the applicant will have to meet:
{GM Hiring Criteria:
-Length of the application ( The length shows the effort and time you put into your application )
-Assessment of the quality of the application ( did you put the effort into it to make it look good?)
-Interview ( Basically a PM conversation )
-Personality Assessment ( Are you an easy going person? Or will the community have trouble getting along with you?)

{Developer Criteria:
-Skills test ( Show me your work )
-Quality test ( Is your work all pixleated and ill-proportioned?)
-personality test ( Will the staff get along with you? do you listen to ideas?)
-Length of application ( Did you put effort and time into it? )

What Can You Bring To This Server?: I can and will bring my infectious "Happy-go-lucky" attitude and a sense of morale to the server. My leadership skills that i have no doubt will prevail in the long run. My ability to handle difficult situations efficiently and effectively. My good judgmental skills will come in handy in heated debates. I'm very good at peacekeeping and pleasing people. I don't give into peer pressure ( Therefore " GM GIVE ME PENYA PLZZ, PLZZZ, PLZZZ I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER" Wont work on me on the slightest. It's annoying if anything). I have the ability to multitask. I Love to interact with the other players and will most likely be in game engaging with other players and I'd Love to join parties and keep people company thus i will normally be available for instant assistance for my fellow players Smile. I'm great with people and problem solving. I'm very good at giving advice. I'm very "Cyber-Aware" ( I was a part of a cyber bulling club at my school for 2 years (Organized and ran by the school librarian) so i know my way around Cyber-saftey and can give suggestions for those who have questions about how to deal with cyber bulling. I have much more to offer but those are the critical things i felt i should mention.

What is unacceptable to you?: well I'm a rather lenient person ( Reasonably tolerant ) But there are some things that just really get to me:

1)Hazing/Bullying: I get sooo SICK AND TIRED of people calling each other down, and fighting. Yes we've all done it at some point. But it really needs to stop. If you have issues with someone PLEASE CONTACT THE GM and explain and we will act as a medium and talk it out. ( Speaking as if i were to get GM status ).

2)Calling people Noobs,Nabs,Nubs etc: its so socially degrading, yes it ties in with bullying but this term seems to get a category of its own for me. If i see it twice from the same person 2 minute mute, you have to realize there are going to be people who are new to the game and wont know any better so don't call them down on it. Instead co-operate with them.
{Example: Penya beggars: If they need penya simply explain to them that they have to work for their penya like the rest of the players do. OR if your feeling generous then give them like 5Mill, Its not like its hard to get.

3)Banshees: 3 words - "Calm Your Caps-lock." In other words people that just LOOVEEE their caps-lock. I use the term banshee for them as in Irish mythology the spirit of the banshee (typically described as an old woman) would wail/scream when someone in the village was about to die. Thus caps comes off as screaming or yelling.

Do you pick favorites?: Well Not "favorites" but I do have friends but rest assure i will treat you the same way i treat my friends: With respect and honesty. I would never give anyone more privileges to my friends as apposed to someone I was not Pre-Acquainted with.

Would You Abuse Your Admin Status/Powers?: Of course not! I realize that being Admin is a privilege and a job that requires the respect and acceptance of others as well as my fellow Admins/GM's/Devs why would i ruin such an amazing opportunity just to be a ( for a lack of a better term: ) Jackass?

What Are your Motives?: My motives are very genuine, I never say no to opportunity and I love/want to help people, and make this server even better than it already is. I love this server and am devoted/loyal to it and intend to stay with Giolog for as long as it remains on the internet even if its still up and running when I'm 60 I'll still be here ( that's probably pushing it but I'm very adamant about this server ). Like i mentioned previously I'm a team leader and always will be! Also this will be an amazing experience for me and the other players as this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and i know i would be very devoted! Smile! I hope with your help we can make this happen!

I would be more then happy to answer any questions you may have regarding me, my application or my Hope-to-be Admin status

I welcome comments and criticism with open arms

Thank you very much for reading and i hope you comment/vote for me. This means a lot to me and i hope we can make an even more amazing Giolog together!

I hope you enjoyed this Admin application Like a Star @ heaven

-keegan
*Please Take this application into your deepest consideration

Contact Information:
MSN email ( Don't add me unless you have serious comments/concerns etc.) German_shepards_rock@live.ca
Giolog Email: Oogarasu@live.ca

Last edited by rawrkogikun on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a spelling error.)
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Nice app
+1
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Good luck to you man! You deserve it! We need you! +Vote for Keegan.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Thank you both Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Hurr♥

Hurr♥

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Didn't u said ur gonna leave? lol and, didn't u already applied for a gm or a mod? ukhm.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm

You already applied for a GM. Now for an admin? Dude, if I was bartz, I'd hire you for BOTH positions. Wink
Back to top Go down
godhatesus

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm

I noticed you have a GM App, were you even accepted for the position? I also noticed you copied basically the last half of your GM App, and pasted it into here, you could have tweaked that a bit more in my completely honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:45 am

Well TBH, they're not hiring GM's but they are hiring admins, so i figured I'd apply here too, and as for me copying my GM application, Most of the information givin is rather multi-purpose.
Back to top Go down
godhatesus

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 am

Yes, but you did no expanding on it. You didn't tweak it. Or even try to improve it
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 am

Yeah i tweaked it a little. but whatever, I dont even really care. its upto bartz not you. But thanks for the suggestion? *cough*
Back to top Go down
godhatesus

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Yeah, a little, no major changes
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:09 pm

At least he actually applied for an Admin possition. This server seriously needs one though
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 am

@godhatesus
Lol whatever. if you honestly have a HUGE problem with it, Take it to ferocious or bartz. Im not going to change it Drastically just to please ONE person. sure if i get enough hype about it then yeah I'll i suppose i change it. But as of right now. nty. ( ps i take attitude because your comments come off as "Bitchy" not exactly "criticism")

@macro
Yes we do very bad actually.
Back to top Go down
Metamorphose

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:22 am

Do you know how to check logs, like error logs, chat logs etc.? Do you know how to code? And no, coding is not just for the devs. Do you know how MSSQL works? Hiring/banning people isn't all the things Admins do.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 am

Lmao xD I dont even plan to work here anymore. no ones gonna get hired because the servers going down the drain buddy Razz But yes I know how to check logs, and I know a little bit about coding. But I have no fucking clue how MSSQL works, But its not like i cant learn.

Thanks for the questions?
Back to top Go down
kunal1

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:26 am

Rawr, i was thinking becuase you seem to be a good future admin/future GM, why don't you make your own server. so, that we can actually play, and play for days rather than hours.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 am

Im currently a pending GM on another server. but i wont realease the server name until I'm officialy hired, but I will be because the only GM is getting fired and im taking his place. so rest assure you will get to work with me Smile and the server is amazing its just in its baby stages, but we have expeirinced Devs and Admins and its already made SO much progress. But thank you.
Back to top Go down
kunal1

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:41 am

ty, i hope that your server is exactly like giolog, but with a different name and with low downtimes. but, can you tell me when approximately is your server going to be online...?
like in 1-3months?
and another thing, could you please post a link here for your pserver when its up and ready to go.
TY!! Smile
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:59 pm

its not my server, im just the head GM, and Its already GM
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Nice app, too bad it was a waste making Sad
PS: Grats if you got that head GM on whatever the other server is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]   Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaan's(RawrKogiKun) Admin [Application]
Page 1 of 1