Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range

Go down 
+3
gevestro
Macro
shitpacks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shitpacks

parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range Empty
PostSubject: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:32 am

Which one is better same Percentage of parry and block

This is for Blades
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:52 am

I didn't really get what you were asking.....
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 am

well seeing how its not really possible to get percentage of parry xD, and maxing your parry rate is a lot harder then your block (melee or range). And for a blade (who gets the most block per dex), maxing your block shouldn't be hard, especially if you use a champ set+ 105 set
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 am

gevestro wrote:
well seeing how its not really possible to get percentage of parry xD, and maxing your parry rate is a lot harder then your block (melee or range). And for a blade (who gets the most block per dex), maxing your block shouldn't be hard, especially if you use a champ set+ 105 set
Naw man. Rangers get the most blockrate. Blades have a max effectiveness of about 80% block rate? Rangers can get 90% so Rangers definately have the most blockrate and accuracy too since Dex = Bow Accuracy
Back to top Go down
shitpacks

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:24 am

I mean BLain set has Blocking rate mellee/range Effect

125 set of Blade for HERO have Pary so which one would be better when PVP
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:32 am

shitpacks wrote:
I mean BLain set has Blocking rate mellee/range Effect

125 set of Blade for HERO have Pary so which one would be better when PVP
blain set. It not only adds the block rate but it also adds the Def and HP effect. Perfect for surviving PvP
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:53 am

Macro wrote:
gevestro wrote:
Naw man. Rangers get the most blockrate. Blades have a max effectiveness of about 80% block rate? Rangers can get 90% so Rangers definately have the most blockrate and accuracy too since Dex = Bow Accuracy
lol you need to brush up on your knowledge of flyff xD
Yes rangers can get maxed block rate easier then blades (but thats due to perfect block). In terms of dex, blades get the most block rate per dex (and what are you talking about effectiveness? xD a blade can get 96% block rate and still do good dmg, thats pretty effective to me).
In terms of dex, rangers actually have one of the lowest blockrates per dex in the game
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:32 pm

gevestro wrote:

lol you need to brush up on your knowledge of flyff xD
Yes rangers can get maxed block rate easier then blades (but thats due to perfect block). In terms of dex, blades get the most block rate per dex (and what are you talking about effectiveness? xD a blade can get 96% block rate and still do good dmg, thats pretty effective to me).
In terms of dex, rangers actually have one of the lowest blockrates per dex in the game

FALSE! Knights have it quite easy when it comes to getting block rate believe it or not. Their 125 set gives 20-30block rate same with ancient 2 hand sword and champions set add in +10 armor bonuses and win!
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Look O_O i'm talking about DEX. D-E-X not equips xD.
Out of all the classes, knights can max out their block the easiest cause they can do it without using any dex at all. But in terms of DEX (the stat) blades have the highest blockrate. Besides xD This has absolutely nothing to do with knights, i mean why did you EVEN bring up knights? There was nothing in what i said that would have pushed you to do that
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 am

i know you're talking about dex, but OP wants who gets max block easiest. I wanted to quote both you and the person you quoted. Accidentally deleted his quote.

Yes blades do have the highest block per dex point, but they don't have the HP needed to survive even whilst blocking. :/
Back to top Go down
gevestro

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am

resonance wrote:
i know you're talking about dex, but OP wants who gets max block easiest. I wanted to quote both you and the person you quoted. Accidentally deleted his quote.

Yes blades do have the highest block per dex point, but they don't have the HP needed to survive even whilst blocking. :/
did you even read the OP? xD they're asking whats better for blade, not all classes
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am

Just to let you know, Parry is screwed up in FlyFF, it's due to bad coding on the FlyFF Devs. 5% Parry, per se, is really only 5 Parry, which is like 0.5% of actual Evasion, same thing with that Ancient Bow, it's really only giving you like 2/3% of Evasion. So Parry from bonuses is no good at all.
Back to top Go down
lazorgun

lazorgun

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:53 am

Macro wrote:
gevestro wrote:

But I thought rangers get most parry?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:56 am

lazorgun wrote:
Macro wrote:
gevestro wrote:

He's talking about Blockrates, not parry. Those are 2 completely different things. Block = Block. Parry = Evasion aka Miss. The only reason that Rangers get the most blockrates is because of Perfect block, otherwise Blades gets the most block rate per dex like gevestro said.
Back to top Go down
lazorgun

lazorgun

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 am

Mookie wrote:
lazorgun wrote:
Macro wrote:
gevestro wrote:

He's talking about Blockrates, not parry. Those are 2 completely different things. Block = Block. Parry = Evasion aka Miss. The only reason that Rangers get the most blockrates is because of Perfect block, otherwise Blades gets the most block rate per dex like gevestro said.

Yeah i know but... Well never mind Razz
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 am

Rangers don't get the most Block Rate, Jesters do. They both have access to Perfect Block, but Jesters get 0.7 Block rate per DEX, as opposed to 0.3 per with Rangers. Also, the cap block rate is 93.75% for all classes, not 80%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range   parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range Empty

Back to top Go down

parry vs Blocking rate OF melee and range
Page 1 of 1