Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Rules? We want some respect plz!

Go down 
+7
jayem
Snitches
PaLLy
Hell
Xaviery
Buttman
exsniper
11 posters
AuthorMessage
exsniper

exsniper

Server Rules? We want some respect plz! Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Is there any rules that we have to abide in this server? I've searched through the forums and the website but I couldn't find any... Why am I asking if there's any rules, you may ask? Well you see people *cough*mostly Pinoy/pinay (Philippines)players *cough* are being very disrespectful in game! How do I know that they are pinoy/pinay players? Because I'm from the Philippines and I can understand them! I personally think that it's unfair to the others(international players) that they can't understand what you(pinoy/pinay) are asking them for, and then you're going to call them names after because they can't understand you! Also, they keep spamming /shout and no-one but themselves can understand what they are talking about. I've said it many times to please RESPECT other players but they don't listen! From what I've seen and I can understand, this is an INTERNATIONAL SERVER, which means that you need at least speak in ENGLISH when you are going to /shout. Don't just assume that everyone in the server are pinoy/pinay because they are not! If you want to talk to someone in tagalog(native philippines language) then /say them or something, don't /shout it! Once again all we want is respect! I'm not going to put any names down because I don't want to be an a** but you guys should know who you are!

P.S I'm not the only one getting tired of this, I used to have 10 friends playing in this server and they all quit because they can't stand the lack of respect that's happening here. And oh, they're Filipinos too! I love this server and I hate to see it be overruled by these kind of people. And to those who are going to say that I'm racist...Shove your comment up your a**! If you can't read I'm Filipino too!

To GMs/Admins: Please feel free to move this to the spam/flame section if there's any. I just want people's voices to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Buttman

Buttman

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Youre right filipinos in the game thinks they are cool.. they swear a lot..
but they dont even know how to speak english.. very bad conduct to other players.
As i seee it, proper respect is needed.
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:45 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Hell

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:09 am

Agreed and im a Filipino...annoys me so much when they do that....
Back to top Go down
PaLLy

PaLLy

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Well I think if a GM catches them then it should be 1 time a warning, then the next ban. I use to have problems with Russian players when I was a Server owner being rude to players, calling everyone at a low level a noob (Which was funny to me since a noob is really a person new to the game, not someone at a low level.).. I would warn them only 1 time, and then ban them.

A few of them would change their IP and get back on and do it again, so I just ban the whole entire country.. Smile

But Rules are a MUST on any server, and cool headed GMs to enforce them.
Back to top Go down
Snitches

Snitches

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Some of them really dont understand and they just only care for themselves. and the others are none. and i hate the most is when they are spamming with no sense Mad
Back to top Go down
jayem

jayem

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Snitches wrote:
Some of them really dont understand and they just only care for themselves. and the others are none. and i hate the most is when they are spamming with no sense Mad

OBJECTION YOUR &*#!%$ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Many filipino are child that want's to play this game.. ( how about them?? )
And 80% of Giolog players are Filipino!!! i see that ,base on their name and i have many Friends cause i'am a GL of my Guild and all of my member is Filipino..

Hey people!!! hey Snitches... what do you mean Question Question Question Question Question
Snitches you are a filipino right?!! cause i see you in game while talking other people using Filipino language..
IF YOU WANNA MAKE THE GAME A BETTER PLACE TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND MAKE THAT CHANGE..

BAN ME or KILL ME.. its OK to me.... but don't judge Them(filipino)
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Ok we're asking you either speak english or dont play. see you speak english and i dont see you dieing. and where did that 80% fact come from... you cant make up statistics and think we will all believe it
Back to top Go down
jayem

jayem

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:59 am

yeah yeah..
again and again.. here we go again..
in filipino.. you are -- Pilosopo!!
slow @.@

what do you say that you are asking me..
you dont asking me.. heelller..

Duh~
Back to top Go down
Yakushi

Yakushi

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 am

lol... Jayem your english sucks... T_T
Back to top Go down
jayem

jayem

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:27 am

OK FINE... hahaha..
lol!

cause i dont care e eeh ee ee e..
i dont care e eeh ee ee e..
oh i dont care..
hehehe 2ne1
Back to top Go down
Yakushi

Yakushi

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 am

lol ... your thinking its a JOKE??? lol

You can never live long enough if your gonna only tell jokes
Back to top Go down
jayem

jayem

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 am

yeah its a joke...
cause you're face is like a joke..
lol..
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 am

Immature people is immature. Yakushi, you're just wasting your time with this immature retard.
Back to top Go down
Snitches

Snitches

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:36 am

@Jayem- So. you let them know what non sense talk/s mean( which you've done earlier ). Neutral BAN you or Kill you ? LMAO I'm not a GM. Cant you see it ? Have you learn what does the word RESPECT mean ? . Dude, dont treat me like a bitch who will kill you. If you wanna die already. go Kill yourself. go suicide ( shot your ass with a shotgun ftw. ). dont ask someone to kill you. your guardian devil will get mad to me Twisted Evil I'm not mentioning all Filipinos. Just those who need to have some respect in other players and dude please, dont make me mad at you. First of all, you dont know who are you talking with. *stops* afro

PS: if you will say some joke, make sure you can make someone laugh at it. *officially stops*
Back to top Go down
Snitches

Snitches

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 am

jayem wrote:

OBJECTION YOUR &*#!%$ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Many filipino are child that want's to play this game.. ( how about them?? )
And 80% of Giolog players are Filipino!!! i see that ,base on their name and i have many Friends cause i'am a GL of my Guild and all of my member is Filipino..

Hey people!!! hey Snitches... what do you mean Question Question Question Question Question
Snitches you are a filipino right?!! cause i see you in game while talking other people using Filipino language..
IF YOU WANNA MAKE THE GAME A BETTER PLACE TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND MAKE THAT CHANGE..

BAN ME or KILL ME.. its OK to me.... but don't judge Them(filipino)

and oh. i LOL'ed hard at this. so you mean you can determine who are filipinos here ingame ? WTF ? are you super duper beyond God ? and @Dutch = ignore that. he already said that there are many filipino child who wants to play this game, which means hes one of those CHILDREN or should i say KID. @Jayem - will you please go back to grade 1 or any lower grade than that and make sure you will pass english subject with no failing grades ( i think he will need some english tutor, so he can get atleast 75 or higher... I mean, should i say LOWER than that ? LOL ). coz dude, your english really sucks. but i can mark this as an epic fail. Your posting in this forum with no shame on yourself. Not checking what you will post here. So, thats it. Like what xavier told Yakushi. Me also, dont want to spend time with YOU. Immature. GO KID, GET A LIFE.

PS: those are the words i can say to you, thats the last. I dont want some argue here in the forums. But if you want me to do that. I'll give it to you then.
Back to top Go down
jayem

jayem

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 am

hehehe.. nakakatuwa ka naman...
so yan na yung opinion mo...

ang akin lang naman.. eh sana pinag tanggol mo man lang tayo.. pilipino ka diba..
wwwuuuuuuu!!! ,ang di mag mahal sa sariling wika ay daig pa ang malansa at mabahong isa..
yan ang sabi ni jose rizal.. ewan ko kung alam mo ibig sabihin nyan? ..
para ka lang kasing pusang tumatahol sa ginagawa mo..
suuss..

ok ok..
kita nalang tayu sa Arena.. ^^,
sorry kung mayabang ako.. kase
ang mayabang may ipag-yayabang<<<

------------
sorry for my language beacause this message is for Snitches..
and Snitches know this^^

P.S
the word BAN ME or KILL ME.. thats not for you snit..
its for GM~ sorry for my mistake.. hihihihi...
Back to top Go down
Snitches

Snitches

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 am

Thats it. You really want some fucked up about you huh ? What are you talking about ? I will save those Filipino's who dont respect other players ? dude. if you want to save them, make sure they have done good deeds. If you will save them with their manners like that, what will other country/people from other country will say about filipinos ? Disrespectful ? what a Biatch. If your one of those DISRESPECTFUL people, go save yourself, dont save other people who do that. They have a brain of their own which is not like yours. You really cant understand English. LMAO. get a LIFE.
Back to top Go down
jayem

jayem

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:38 am

anung disrespectful don??
kinakausap ako ng tagalog eh cympre tatagalugin ko din..
amp.. bat kaylangan mo pang mag english.. eh ako lang naman kausap mo.. nagpapa sikat kba. pra makita ka nila taz kampihan ka.. taz ipinned kang GM.(na ang bait bait mo naman at loyal ka sa kanila)

Suss.. crabmentality amp..
nakikipag usap ako ng maayos amputa ng ga-gago..
kagaya nga ng sinabi ko...
uulit -ulitin ko!!!
amputa kung ayaw mong maging pinoy di wag..
ayaw ka din naman ng pinoy.. gagu..

cge mag~english kapa.. pasikat ka sa kanila..

kung sino pa ung mahina .. yun pa yung mayabang amp..
palakas ka muna pre.. bagu mag yabang..
Back to top Go down
Ardex

Ardex

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:05 pm

well said snitches (if filipinos dont gona speak english then i gona speak Netherlands and Polish at the same time Razz )
Back to top Go down
exsniper

exsniper

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm

jayem as snitches said U R FUCKED UP! And learn some god-dam English! Plus I'm not talking about cocky (means Mayabang in Tagalog) Filipinos...I'm talking about Filipinos like you! You are soo disrespectful...so DISRESPECTFUL.... enough that if was a GMs, I would've banned you a long time ago and not just a normal ban either, I would ban ur IP so I won't have to deal with you ever again! Being cocky is one thing, being disrespectful is another remember that jayem...remember that!
Back to top Go down
Strente
Admin
Strente

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm

WOAH WOAH No NEed To Fight Guys.......Srsly Calm down , Its just a game~
Dont hate the player, Hate the Game~
Back to top Go down
https://giologs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules? We want some respect plz!   Server Rules? We want some respect plz! Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Rules? We want some respect plz!
Page 1 of 1