Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiiO

ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 am

just made my 125 set with good awakes...i just put it in my bag...coz im using my flury set...after i think 3 or 4 hrs past...when i get back to the game..my 125 set was gone..and my flury set got duplicated and some fashion set..its the second time that happens to me..please someone help me..im sick of awakening items....and instantly be lost..

please do sumthing about this bug..if you i can show you a screenshot.

IGN: MiiO
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:39 am

You were probably rollback because the server dc'd.
Back to top Go down
MiiO

PostSubject: Re: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:43 am

i dont think its a rollback..even my champs set that im wearing..was change to my adepts set..and my champs set was gone...i always log in log out every time ive done some good awakes..
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:47 am

Hmm, if you did that it would've saved your progress at least. That's very unusual o_o
Back to top Go down
MiiO

PostSubject: Re: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 am

oh..i remember a thing happened before the duplication of the item..i vote on the site..and forgot that my inventory was full..as i log on to the game..in my surprise my first 125 set was gone..and champs earings.. and duplication of items
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

PostSubject: Re: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:28 am

"Duplication"? So you're a duper?

BAN!
Back to top Go down
MiiO

PostSubject: Re: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:34 am

if im a duplicator why should i post this kind of thread?? im reporting this..because i think its a bug....

tsk tsk..
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

PostSubject: Re: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:38 am

czarcastic wrote:
if im a duplicator why should i post this kind of thread?? im reporting this..because i think its a bug....

tsk tsk..

Then don't say its "Duplication of items"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE   ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

ITEM GONE HELP PLEASE
Page 1 of 1