Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PvP/General/Item suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnin

gunnin

PvP/General/Item suggestions Empty
PostSubject: PvP/General/Item suggestions   PvP/General/Item suggestions EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 am

I'm pretty sure none of the developers/server overseers view anything on this forum anyway, but I'm bored and I'm just going to jot down my thoughts.

PvP:

I could offer a whole slew of skill damage formula changes, weapon and set modifiers, and buff modifier changes, but none of that's going to be acknowledged anyway. I'll say this though, Block rate should cap at 55% in PvP. v14 and v15 pretty much pushed Blades out of the "competitive" PvP environment. Let's review all the block rate you can get in this game with absolutely no base stat points added to DEX whatsoever...

15% from a +10 refined set
12% from Cat's Reflex buff
20% from Champion's Set
15% from a 105 v7 set
7 (or 10%) from pet buff beads

Just from those standard bonus effects alone, that's up to 72% melee block rate. Take into mind, that's not factoring any DEX from build/bonuses/Power-Ups. On top of all that Block rate, you can get 100% HP of your base HP extra from just the Eel, Victory Pride, Buff pet and Champ set alone.

Some classes also get their own 20% block rate self-buffs and 10-30% block rate bonuses from Vampire/Ancient weapons, it's just completely retarded how much block rate you can easily access in this game.

With all the ways you have to bolster your HP, 55% block rate cap in PvP is not too unreasonable at all. Maybe it would make Blades slightly, and I mean slightly more usable in PvP like siege and just PvP in general. It's about being fair as possible to every single class in the game, not about preference. Rangers can easily get 60k PvP crits, but unlike Blades, they use Ranged block rate to determine how often their damage will be filtered, there's TONS more melee block rate effects in weapons/sets/power-ups than there is ranged block rate.

Items:

If you're going to put as much power-ups and consumables as you have already in the NPCs, I don't know why you don't just include more things that are already available in the game technically.

- Gingerbread
- Love Chocolate
- Christmas Cake
- Super Star Candy
- FLY/FOR/FUN
- Ancient Flower Pot
- Yellow Drop
- Clear Drop
- Red Drop
- Flash Charm
- Scroll of Velocity
- Sugar Boost
- Cooked Octopus
- Cooked Corn
- All the CS furniture

The list can go on. Also, you can't really OP certain classes anymore, they're already broken and busted into pieces. Adding more consumables and power-ups for people to use at their leisure isn't going to change PvP anymore than it has been changed thanks to the general additions of v14 and v15 features.

General:

If there's any one core change I'd like to see more than anything, it's the removal of the 14-buff capacity limit. It's such an unnecessary hindrance, we never had to deal with it either before the start of v9 in the official game. I can't use all of my self-buffs because of it. It should be fairly simple to remove, I know of a particular server that's already removed the limit.

Last edited by gunnin on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : General suggestion.)
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: PvP/General/Item suggestions   PvP/General/Item suggestions EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 pm

You have a talent for BIG posts. o.o

gunnin wrote:
- Yellow Drop
- Clear Drop
- Red Drop
What are those?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: PvP/General/Item suggestions   PvP/General/Item suggestions EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Teknology wrote:

gunnin wrote:
- Yellow Drop
- Clear Drop
- Red Drop
What are those?

http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Consumable_Stat_Modifiers

It's missing a ton of other CS consumables but it should tell you what those Drops do.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: PvP/General/Item suggestions   PvP/General/Item suggestions EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Mookie wrote:
Teknology wrote:

gunnin wrote:
- Yellow Drop
- Clear Drop
- Red Drop
What are those?

http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Consumable_Stat_Modifiers

It's missing a ton of other CS consumables but it should tell you what those Drops do.
Omg sorry, I always forget there's a Flyff Wiki Neutral Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hurr♥

Hurr♥

PostSubject: Re: PvP/General/Item suggestions   PvP/General/Item suggestions EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 am

2bartz already said he will add all cs items in shops, dunno why he didnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP/General/Item suggestions   PvP/General/Item suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP/General/Item suggestions
Page 1 of 1