Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heatransoul

General Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Events

I'm sure that many of these have probably already been stated, but I haven't completely read through the Suggestion section yet.
Anyways, here's the list:
1. Invasions:
Not huge invasions like those in eFlyFF, but on a smaller scale, like two or three Green Meteonykers. A major problem for this is that it would lag the servers, as dozens or hundreds of people would be fighting the same two or so monsters. A solution would be if there were a few in one place where not many people are, and then the same amount in some other place, and so on. I think that three to five 'invasion locations' would work very well, as there would be (ideally) 20 people fighting three monsters in 5 places as oppose to 100 people fighting three monsters in one place. When I was training, I noticed that the following places really weren't visited much:
Flaris
Madren Town. Nobody needs to go there.
Plain of Bubble. Nobody goes there.
Billeting Place of the High-Dwarpets. Nobody goes there. Ever.
Saint Morning
Hillid Mountains. The only monsters of any value there are the Emeraldmantis, and nobody at level 60 actually does quests.
Tableland of Silence. Nobody needs to go there, and there aren't any monsters there except for one.
Fantasy Desert. Nobody goes there.
Pumkin Town. Nobody goes there.
Hill of Shade. I only saw three people there for thirty minutes of play time.
Saint Tree. It's near the uninhabited part of Sain City (away from Peach and BoBoChan), and there is only one monster there.
Darkon 1 & 2
Erons Factory. People slingshot past it by killing a few Steamwalkers.
Gouthan Mountains. Only Lord Bang lives here.
Khip Ra. Nobody goes near the Trangformas, as Leyenas are easier to kill. So put it near the Trangformas.
Garden of Rhisis
Anywhere. I trained in the Garden of Rhisis for quite some time, and yet I never saw anyone else.
Azria
Anywhere. I trained in Azria for quite some time, and I only saw about three other people.
Coral Island
Anywhere away from BoBoChan and Peach. The only other people I saw there were those who were upgrading.

Maybe this can happen on a custom 'Invasion Map', which an NPC can teleport people to. I'm more than willing to make it, if it comes to that.

2. GM Hide and Seek.
Assuming that there are any other GMs besides 2bartz, then this would be a good idea. Most private servers have this, but ours would have a twist; while the GM gives more in-depth details of where he/she is (I'm nearing the Steel Knights/Just flew over Erons Factory), they would keep moving and can use their godly GM powers to turn invisible (or turn into a Dwarpet/Monster, but that might look out of place) when someone is nearing. So the player has to see the GM before the GM sees them. First person to shout that they found the GM wins a random prize; perhaps a custom item/fashion set that is designated for Hide and Seek purposes only? Also, a 'Hard' mode could be played, where the GM could mute anyone they see.

3. Vagrant Terror.
I couldn't come up with a better name for this. Meh. Anyway, I was thinking of an 'All Players Equal' brawl. The only items that any players could wear would be vagrant items, as all players can wear/use them. No skills could be used, and Blades aren't allowed to dual-wield. Fashion sets aren't allowed because they could be used to conceal Dryad armor or the like. Perhaps a custom map could be used for this?

4. Permanent Old Events
In think that some of the old events should be permanently kept in the game. All the NPCs could be in their proper places, or they could be in a separate island. Let's call it 'Preserved Island'. If desired, I could make a map for this. I think the following events should be preserved:
Material Alchemy Event I and II
The Master Dwarpet would sell his items for a ridiculously high price (Two Billion per potion?)

Mocomochi Event:
Perhaps on 'Preserved Island', there could be Mocomochi's running around? Perhaps Preserved Island is the homeland of the Mocomochi plague!

Running of the Dumb Bulls Event:
I think that the Dumb Bulls (the small, red ones) should also be preserved on the Isle.

Clockworks Butler Event:
Again, I think that this mob should be located on the Preserved Island. Maybe they could also be in Clockworks Cage? Non-Agro, of course.

Items
While playing through, I noticed a few items were missing. Although I probably just didn't see them, these are the items I have found are not available in-game. These items are:
Cloak of the Sea God (probably reserved for Lords)
Dignity Set (probably reserved for Lords)
Wings of the Malevolent Dragon
Demon Set
Enchantress Set

If possible, when the server is restored, I ask 2bartz to incorporate these items (with the exception of the Lord ones). But even if the Lord items were supposed to be Lord-Exclusive, I wonder why the Limousine Bike and the Baby Yetti are in shops.

In addition, in order to make our server better, I think that 2bartz should restore the Eagle pet. I was messing around with Beast World Editor and found that the Eagle was in the same category as the rest of the pets (Dragon, Tiger, Lion, Unicorn, Rabbit, Griffin, Fox). This would make sense, as every class would have their own pet. Although it probably would be very hard to make it so that it hatches out of the Egg item, I still implore 2bartz to incorporate it, even if it means that it can't hatch. The D, B and S class sprites are there, so I figured that it would be easy for him to make it level up. I believe that it exists in the game, but it just can't be hatched from an egg.

The next part is trickier. What I'm asking for is rideable animals. cFlyFF has them, so the textures and animations should be easy to get, providing a working cFlyFF client is available. Perhaps a special egg that can hatch an animal 'bike', which you can ride. Perhaps the Meteonyker 'moving' animation could be used as the movement, and the Meteonyker 'resting' animation used when it is stopped. the player would look like he/she is riding a bike, or maybe even a broom.

Also, on the topic of pets, pick-up pets of different species could be used for donation items. I used to play on the Clockwars private server, and it had Baby Clockworks and Baby Red Meteonyker as pick-up pets. Here's a list of those monsters that I think are popular and should become Donation Pets:
Mushpang
Demian
Nyangnyang
Vice Vedeque
Wagsaac
Red Mantis
Giggle Box
Bucrow
Totemia
Flbyrigen (if possible)
Emeraldmantis
Wheelem
Kraken
Naga
Dorian
Ivillis Crasher
Ivillis Red Otem
Ivillis Black Otem
Ivillis Boxter
Garbagepider
Greemong
Mushpoie
Watangka
Antiquery
Chimeradon
Kern
Glaphan
Catsy
Harpy
Asterius
Dantalin
Prismatic Cobra
Twinstrike Cobra
Wildwood Stalker
Wildwood Shaman
Ghost of the Forgotten Prince
Ghost of the Forgotten King
Mammoth
Cannibal Mammoth
Green Trillipy
Violet Trillipy
Blood Trillipy
Spotted Bolo
Club-Tailed Reptilion
Meteonyker
Risen Assassin
Scythe Protector
Vile Flayer
Fallen Necromancer
Forsaken Banshee
Mocomochi
Clockworks Butler

All Giant/Alternate Colorations also apply for these. Giants should be 2x larger than the normal pet size. That's just a list of suggestions. Please 2bartz, don't try to make all of them at the same time. Please. You will die of exhaustion. Just choose 7-10, and then make those, and have those be donating rewards. About 1~3 US Dollars each. That sounds like a fair price to me, and, hopefully they will keep the server up.

Now the ones you have to make are the following (sell them for 3~5 US Dollars. Everyone loves bosses. And try to make them about 5x larger than the normal pets. Or, just for fun, make it so that they have to pay 10~20 US Dollars to get them to be the same size as their in-game counterparts):
Big Muscle
Krrr
Mushmoot
Serus Uriel
Arc Master of Violet Magician Troupe
Ivillis Guardian
Ivillis Quaker
Ivilliz Mushellizer
Ivillis Leanes
Lord Bang
Rangda (all forms)
Nyx
Asmodan
Beast King Khan/Beast Overlord Khan
Clockworks
Lykanos the Malevolent
Drakul the Diabolic
Dread Lykanos the Malevolent
Dread Drakul the Diabolic
Red Meteonyker
(General) Razgul
(Deathbringer) Kheldor
Lord Clockworks Alpha
Blue Meteonyker
Green Meteonyker
Brigadier General Crumple
Lieutenant General Scythoid
Air Marshall Spiketail
General Glyphaxz

Also, fashion versions of armor sets would be nice. I want my Blade to not look like a clown, but like a red assassin when wearing the 125 Dryad set. This way, everyone could look like a Billposter and no one would be messed with Razz.

In addition, if possible, my last item-related plea is to make many more Transies. Say, a Meteonyker Trans. or a Glaphan Trans. But not Clockworks Trans, unless it costs about 10 US Dollars Razz. With these new items, this server will be set apart from the rest from stuff that is (moderately) simple.

Well, that's it. Please don't post stuff like 'that's a great idea'. I think that this post needs criticism in order to become better, and, hopefully, have all the kinks worked out of every idea and have them all incorporated into the game.
Back to top Go down

General Suggestions
Page 1 of 1