Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D

Go down 
+3
Connor
Merkaba
Lexi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D Empty
PostSubject: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:22 pm

So, Knights are finally given the option to use shields; awesome. It might be a ploy at adding balance to the PvP field, and before anyone files a complaint, here's what actually happens with the update.

Knights: Your Lusaka weapons have gone one-handed, leaving us the option for a shield (Yay! Very Happy) Yes, now we look cool.

Pros: We sacrifice the +30% HP for the option to bear 2 pieces of EQ that can be pierced, meaning you can gain a net total of +140 STA (215 if you go Ulti+10!) I'm not about to go out of my way to test this on HP values, but someone elses feedback would be nice! :] So this means we gain the possibility of branching our stats out if you're a 1vs1 Knight; This one's looking bright for you 1vs1-ers Very Happy

Cons: You just lost +30% HP if you're a tank, and here's what's cooler- you lost access to your 2H weapons skills. You're now limited to Sword/Axe Mastery, However you can use...pan barrier now? Rage, Guard, 2H mastery, and all other knight skills are forfeited for shield use.

So I guess in summation, you can drop your knight skills for a possibly more aesthetically please look, and possibly the hopes of unveiling a new form of tanking for us, or hold fast to those two-handers we've all come to know and love; at least until the check for a 2H weapon is removed from our skill reqs :].

There you go, just a quick review on this update and a personal thought on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

Location : when the sky opens and the gate of heaven appears..

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 pm

WOW????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Now if only we can get 2H skills working with 1H weapons x3 lol.
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 pm

lusaka weapons only? how bout other weapons?
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:34 pm

So..... Your on the giolog team of staff....?
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Just Lusaka; I think it would have been better to allow the Ancient Sword to be 1H though :/
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 pm

^
haha lol. yah. maybe that would might imbalance the game Razz
Back to top Go down
Riddler

Riddler

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 pm

@Merkaba... this just got in... Rm's Lusaka's Stick can Wear shields also... Try it
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 pm

^
yah already tried it. i look kinda wierd. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 pm

I'd take the shield + ancient sword if it meant giving up the 2H skills x3 lol but yeah I see how it'd imbalance it
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 am

What??? 1H? That sucks............ You're ruining the game.
What about the AoE skills?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 am

Knights are basically known for their HP and AOE Skills though QQ. It's kind of strange seeing a knight being unable to aoe lol. Ahh oh well, gave up on Knights for now I guess. afro
Back to top Go down
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:37 am

i want create one knight now xD
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/Kayrashy
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:04 am

The knights who weren't near "end-game" status are basically SoL now >: lol
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 am

Hmm, I thought I read a post about knights having their skills fixed, so they're able to use Knight Skills again.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:46 am

If so then things might be looking up for this possibly ill-begotten update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D   June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

June 24 Update and what it means for you Knights! :D
Page 1 of 1