Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knights....

Go down 
+2
Canadian
ranchi
6 posters

make the effect work even with 3 jewels equipped
YES
Knights.... I_vote_lcap80%Knights.... I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO
Knights.... I_vote_lcap20%Knights.... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ranchi

ranchi

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 am

Can't use .....Special Two-Handed Weapon Master on my knight
why? because im using a one-handed sword for lvl 120 M knight O.o
Drawing skill is useless... -.-
Not enough Buff space Sad
Hard to heal...hp ? NVM that....
Can't Aoe in Valley of the Risen? [Stupid Rooting]
Not enough inventory Nvm that also
Power Swing should not have a CD for Knight who would like to use 30% hp sword?
20% hp only in AXE ?
Jewels.....can't u make the effect work even with 3 jewels equipped?
we need STA and 20% HP....
Stupid Ksers too...

lol! I think there should also be a complain topic here .... LOL

Back to top Go down
Canadian

Canadian

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:35 pm

You just stated everything that I was thinking about...

I 105% agree with everything you just said.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:11 am

ranchi wrote:

20% hp only in AXE ?

What?

10% ATK AND 30% HP?

Are you new to knights or something?
Back to top Go down
resonance

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:44 am

Just in my opinion knights should never have been given this "buff" where they can use two-handed weapons as one handed ones. They already had more than enough def without a shield and awakens overpower a knight. YES i said overpower a knight. with the right equips, build and whatnot the knight can become a super powerful siege machine.

They can also become un-killable with the crazy amount of HP that is achievable through awakening and piercing both weapon and shield. Now you might say, but BPs have just as much hp. That is far from the truth. Knights have the highest HP per sta point ratio out of all the classes. So basically a BP equipped with similar equipment to a knight will still be easier to kill than the knight.

The highest I Asal I've heard of is near 1m, but in a siege nobody is willing to sacrifice their DCT for more damage. Let's face the facts, by losing out on DCT the possibility of an opponent coming in to HoP or asal or stunning you is drastically increased. Also, the probability of all siegers having that much damage output is unlikely and therefore not much of a valid point of view to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 pm

resonance wrote:
Just in my opinion knights should never have been given this "buff" where they can use two-handed weapons as one handed ones. They already had more than enough def without a shield and awakens overpower a knight. YES i said overpower a knight. with the right equips, build and whatnot the knight can become a super powerful siege machine.

They can also become un-killable with the crazy amount of HP that is achievable through awakening and piercing both weapon and shield. Now you might say, but BPs have just as much hp. That is far from the truth. Knights have the highest HP per sta point ratio out of all the classes. So basically a BP equipped with similar equipment to a knight will still be easier to kill than the knight.

The highest I Asal I've heard of is near 1m, but in a siege nobody is willing to sacrifice their DCT for more damage. Let's face the facts, by losing out on DCT the possibility of an opponent coming in to HoP or asal or stunning you is drastically increased. Also, the probability of all siegers having that much damage output is unlikely and therefore not much of a valid point of view to begin with.
The highest asal you've heard is near 1M? Is that PvP or PvM? Good siegers actually sacrifice DCT for HP and Damage. Un-killable Knight? Even if they have 300K+ HP any BP with good equips can kill them. And what do you mean by "overpowered" Knights? I don't see any Knights on this server with 250K+ HP killing BPs with 2XX:2XX ratios.
Back to top Go down
resonance

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Xaviery wrote:

The highest asal you've heard is near 1M? Is that PvP or PvM? Good siegers actually sacrifice DCT for HP and Damage. Un-killable Knight? Even if they have 300K+ HP any BP with good equips can kill them. And what do you mean by "overpowered" Knights? I don't see any Knights on this server with 250K+ HP killing BPs with 2XX:2XX ratios.

1m pvp. this was on another server though.

You're right about the knights not killing people, but when i say OP i mean hp-wise. Think about something like 400k hp, which I do believe is possible now if they have 10/10 piercings on both shield and weapon combined with the pets and whatnot. the average siege bp will not be able to kill one of these knights. considering how easy it is to upgrade stuff here i wouldn't be surprised to see a whole bunch of 250k+ hp knights running around in siege.

Seeing as how the average siege bp has a 2xx/1xx ratio knights have probably an easier time than said bps. my friend also told me there are quite a few bp's running around with 2xx/xx ratios aka glass cannons. Knights with that much hp can easily tank use remantis then kill their asses.
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 pm

resonance wrote:
Xaviery wrote:

1m pvp. this was on another server though.

You're right about the knights not killing people, but when i say OP i mean hp-wise. Think about something like 400k hp, which I do believe is possible now if they have 10/10 piercings on both shield and weapon combined with the pets and whatnot. the average siege bp will not be able to kill one of these knights. considering how easy it is to upgrade stuff here i wouldn't be surprised to see a whole bunch of 250k+ hp knights running around in siege.

Seeing as how the average siege bp has a 2xx/1xx ratio knights have probably an easier time than said bps. my friend also told me there are quite a few bp's running around with 2xx/xx ratios aka glass cannons. Knights with that much hp can easily tank use remantis then kill their asses.
Highest HP on this server is 3XXK. I don't even know how anyone can get 400K HP even with donator items. I can use eel glitch and become a full strength glass cannon with 150K+ HP while having more than 3XXK asal and I doubt a Knight can even kill me before I even cast my asal >.>
Back to top Go down
resonance

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Xaviery wrote:

Highest HP on this server is 3XXK. I don't even know how anyone can get 400K HP even with donator items. I can use eel glitch and become a full strength glass cannon with 150K+ HP while having more than 3XXK asal and I doubt a Knight can even kill me before I even cast my asal >.>

I coulda sword 400k or very close to it is possible now. >>
sir, a glass cannon is someone with under 100k hp, but i guess no sta also constitutes glass cannoning. lol
but you sir, are one of the better bps on the server. there is still around 30% of the sieging bp's that can't reach that without sacrificing their ability to tank 2 sonic hands. >>
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm

resonance wrote:
Xaviery wrote:

sir, a glass cannon is someone with under 100k hp, but i guess no sta also constitutes glass cannoning. lol
but you sir, are one of the better bps on the server. there is still around 30% of the sieging bp's that can't reach that without sacrificing their ability to tank 2 sonic hands. >>
I'm not one of the better BPs on the server -.-. Can you make a Knight and show me how you can get 400K HP?
Back to top Go down
resonance

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Xaviery wrote:
resonance wrote:
Xaviery wrote:

I'm not one of the better BPs on the server -.-. Can you make a Knight and show me how you can get 400K HP?

if you wanna supply me with the funds and a 129-h knight i'd gladly do it. and i said near 400khp.

oh, i assumed you was a goodly bp cause you is scoring goodly in siege.
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:02 pm

resonance wrote:
Xaviery wrote:
resonance wrote:
Xaviery wrote:

if you wanna supply me with the funds and a 129-h knight i'd gladly do it. and i said near 400khp.

oh, i assumed you was a goodly bp cause you is scoring goodly in siege.
I don't want to waste time awakening, upgrading, piercing etc. on items I won't even use and I'm not "godly". I just can't see how anyone can get 400K HP >.>
Back to top Go down
resonance

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Xaviery wrote:

I don't want to waste time awakening, upgrading, piercing etc. on items I won't even use and I'm not "godly". I just can't see how anyone can get 400K HP >.>

i'm pretty sure it's possible. it was possible to get 200k+ without pets or the other ittems available here so i think i'll try it on my sandbox later.
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 pm

resonance wrote:
Xaviery wrote:

i'm pretty sure it's possible. it was possible to get 200k+ without pets or the other ittems available here so i think i'll try it on my sandbox later.
Alright. Show it to me when you're done.
Back to top Go down
ranchi

ranchi

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:35 am

resonance wrote:

"They can also become un-killable with the crazy amount of HP?"
fvck off....Knights even with 300k + hp can still be killed with an asal
Can u see the dmg of asal in arena or in duel? Even Master Bps can kill a lvl 129 Hero Knight
"YES i said overpower a knight?" LOL O.o? overpowered knight ? WTF ?????? They can only use Reflect skill and knights hit are 2-4k only [normal hit].... Even though they have 300k+ hp with just one asal they can be killed....[PURE STA]
BTW the only way you can reach 300k is to go pure sta
the only class which can tank an asal is knight
i thought this server wants a balanced pvp ?
Back to top Go down
resonance

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 am

ranchi wrote:

Can u see the dmg of asal in arena or in duel? Even Master Bps can kill a lvl 129 Hero Knight
"YES i said overpower a knight?" LOL O.o? overpowered knight ? WTF ?????? They can only use Reflect skill and knights hit are 2-4k only [normal hit].... Even though they have 300k+ hp with just one asal they can be killed....[PURE STA]

You sir need to read more of the subject matter before trolling. I said knights with that much hp become unkillable to the majority of the noob siegers on this server. Yes, I just called a bunch of people noobs, but I don't really care. How many people here are running around with enough hp to tank the reflected damage of a 300k asal if it fails to kill the knight? Not even 60% of the sieging BPs I'd wager. This fact just proves that IF the knight achieves 350k hp the BP must have a reasonable(150k+) amount of hp. They can't exactly do that without spending a great amount of time on equipment etc... etc... etc...

Balancing PvP doesn't mean having 3 classes in siege instead of two. It means incorporating all classes. I have extreme reason to believe that there are no sieging RMs right now. They have the low-ish HP, cool down on prev(i think) and their buffs can be given by BPs(except for +300atk). So come back and flame again when you truly know what balance is.
Back to top Go down
ranchi

ranchi

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:16 am

resonance wrote:
ranchi wrote:

You sir need to read more of the subject matter before trolling. I said knights with that much hp become unkillable to the majority of the noob siegers on this server. Yes, I just called a bunch of people noobs, but I don't really care. How many people here are running around with enough hp to tank the reflected damage of a 300k asal if it fails to kill the knight? Not even 60% of the sieging BPs I'd wager. This fact just proves that IF the knight achieves 350k hp the BP must have a reasonable(150k+) amount of hp. They can't exactly do that without spending a great amount of time on equipment etc... etc... etc...

Balancing PvP doesn't mean having 3 classes in siege instead of two. It means incorporating all classes. I have extreme reason to believe that there are no sieging RMs right now. They have the low-ish HP, cool down on prev(i think) and their buffs can be given by BPs(except for +300atk). So come back and flame again when you truly know what balance is.

"I said knights with that much hp become unkillable? " The highest hp a knight could reach is 320k... Just like what Xaviery said make a knight char with 400k hp then show us.
"How many people here are running around with enough hp to tank the reflected damage of a 300k asal? Lol Bp has a high hp,high asal dmg,high dcm.m they can also do that all at the same time.
Try to look at the arena...then you can tell me that there is no need to give knights their skills

You call that balanced PVP? Bps just use asal then..X.X DEADS Its like only bp play in the arena...the only Class that kill a bp is another bp.
BTW i don't care about rm..we are talking about knights here.
Back to top Go down
resonance

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:40 pm

you brought up balanced pvp. pvp will never be balanced because pvm isn't balanced either. There's a goddam reason it's called an RPG(role playing game) for a reason. You play a certain role and obviously pvp isn't even balanced enough to allow the RPG factor to count.

Sandbox is now up and running, i'll be posting in the next few minutes
Back to top Go down
hamazaki

hamazaki

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

mhhhmmmm! BP`S MUST BE FORBIDDEN geek king
Back to top Go down
resonance

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:33 pm

hamazaki wrote:
mhhhmmmm! BP`S MUST BE FORBIDDEN geek king

that or asal will get nerfed so teh formula has mp divided by 1.2 or something.

sandbox server is crashing alot so i'll be taking the experiment to another server that has a similar set up.
Back to top Go down
Canadian

Canadian

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 pm

In relation to your poll question, you only need 4 pieces of the champ set to get the hp/reflect bonuses, so just use one STA ring.

Thing is, knights don't need crazy amounts of block as full sta makes monsters do minimal damage. for example, if a character had 100% block rate, they would still be taking like 100-200 damage per hit, where if you had full sta and no block you would still be taking 100-200 damage.

There are several things I agree about in the thread and several I don't but it's not really like my opinion matters of if people are even reading this... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights....   Knights.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Knights....
Page 1 of 1