Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disconnection upon Connection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forceable

Disconnection upon Connection. Empty
PostSubject: Disconnection upon Connection.   Disconnection upon Connection. EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Heyho. I've searched around for a solution to this, I've even completely re downloaded both FlyFF and the patcher (May 7th), but still it happens.

When I made my character, logged on, I have about 2 seconds to move around before I get disconnected from the server. I've tried numerous things as I've said, and nothing is working.

I have updated to May the 7th patch, I have let ordinary FlyFF patch up before applying the Giolog FlyFF Patch and I've tried it without patching FlyFF up before applying the Giolog FlyFF Patch.

Anyway, long story short:

Is there any way to resolve this issue, is it something for me clientside (don't see how, since it is connecting, just not remaining connected, and no one else appears to be suffering from this), or should I just give up?

EDIT:: Resolved. Did it a bit more poking around the site, and found that I had to delete my WORLD Folder and THEN patch it.
Back to top Go down

Disconnection upon Connection.
Page 1 of 1