Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Connection Issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Every 24 hours It's Allow me to Log-In only at once, after relog receive message "Can't connect to the game...(on char selection)" Seems like it gives me ban for 24 hours?!?! But I don't know why... maybe because I have high ping? I'm living in Israel, so I have ping like 140ms, but it is no reason for ban! I want to play here! Disactive this function please (If I'm right) .

Sorry, for my bad English. Like I said : I'm living in Israel.
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:13 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Its not a ban. and you might be just unlucky enough that you only get to play when the server is under maintenance.
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Man I have that problem like two weeks!
Edit: Right now I loged in than I get D/C and again can't log in! I hate This problem!!!! Server is automaticaly blocking my account for 24 hours.

Last edited by DeKiller on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm

DeKiller wrote:
try downloading this client http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RG59NY99
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Macro wrote:
DeKiller wrote:
try downloading this client http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RG59NY99
Yes, trying to log-in with this Client...
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 pm

then its probably a connection thingy. Look at neuz.ini in your folder. scroll down it should say ip"giolog.ath.cx" if not change it to that
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Neuz.ini is fine no changes, my connection is fine! I even formated my pc and Installed new Windows and getting the same problem!
Back to top Go down
gomer143

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Mr DeKiller Your problem is not with the client actually

1st your problem with the cannot connect with game thing is caused by your Internet Connection

2nd the 24 hour ban is usually caused by force log in meaning u always try logging several times that the flyff client it self would block you its an antihack procedure

those are base from my experience solution is patience when logging so u wont have to get the 24 hour ban if u if it says u cant connect dont log in too fast log in with an interval of at least 1 mins
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:42 pm

gomer143 wrote:
Mr DeKiller Your problem is not with the client actually

1st your problem with the cannot connect with game thing is caused by your Internet Connection

2nd the 24 hour ban is usually caused by force log in meaning u always try logging several times that the flyff client it self would block you its an antihack procedure

those are base from my experience solution is patience when logging so u wont have to get the 24 hour ban if u if it says u cant connect dont log in too fast log in with an interval of at least 1 mins
I thought so too, so i made interval 15-20 minutes and the same problem and i'm not trying to connect several times ...
I loged into the game played like 20 minutes and get d/c , made interval like 5 minutes and "Cannot connect bla bla bla"
Back to top Go down
gomer143

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm

best advice my friend is to get a nice connection with nice speed mainly wut is your current internet speed
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 pm

gomer143 wrote:
best advice my friend is to get a nice connection with nice speed mainly wut is your current internet speed
Trust me, my connection is fine!
Edit:Tested right now... Connection Issues 911245788 Connection Issues 8cd9b379a0c4t
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:42 pm

ORLY? Compare it to mine. From the USA with Verizon Wireless Broadband (USB Internet Connection) Connection Issues 911252893. You say your internet is fine? Fine from where you are. Not where the server is at
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Macro wrote:
ORLY? Compare it to mine. From the USA with Verizon Wireless Broadband (USB Internet Connection) Connection Issues 911252893. You say your internet is fine? Fine from where you are. Not where the server is at
lol! lol! lol! I can make 10x better than your connection (not Jocking really can Up to 100MB/Sec NGN Technologies) , but it useless! To play Flyff without lags enought even 15x slover than mine connection! I'm glad that you trying to help me, but think before posting something.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:00 pm

DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
lol! lol! lol! I can make 10x better than your connection (not Jocking really can Up to 100MB/Sec) , but it useless! To play Flyff without lags enought even 15x slover than mine connection! I'm glad that you trying to help me, but think before posting something.
its a USB internet connection. It means that it basically gets it's internet connection from a cellphone signal. This is like the slowest internet connection ever. I'm trying to help you here but if you'll just insult me and try to make a fool out of me then forget it. All i've wanted to do was help you log in and you treat me like shit? Fuck you then. No wonder No one else is trying to help you. Its because your a douche
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Macro wrote:
DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
lol! lol! lol! I can make 10x better than your connection (not Jocking really can Up to 100MB/Sec) , but it useless! To play Flyff without lags enought even 15x slover than mine connection! I'm glad that you trying to help me, but think before posting something.
its a USB internet connection. It means that it basically gets it's internet connection from a cellphone signal. This is like the slowest internet connection ever. I'm trying to help you here but if you'll just insult me and try to make a fool out of me then forget it. All i've wanted to do was help you log in and you treat me like shit? Fuck you then. No wonder No one else is trying to help you. Its because your a douche
Well, sorry but I'm not trying to make you fool. Just want to tell you that even 1MB/s enought to play without Lags.
Israel have the same Technologies that USA have, so I know that not the slower connection in your country.
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Issues   Connection Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Connection Issues
Page 1 of 1