Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Client start up problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnwantedStorm

Client start up problem Empty
PostSubject: Client start up problem   Client start up problem EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Okay I get a Problem when i start the Laucher/Client Its opens with a white screen then goes off i dont know what to do help me please.
Client start up problem 33a9zld
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Client start up problem   Client start up problem EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

If it goes on white then goes off about 5 seconds later then you need to make sure that...

1.You do not have some anti virus program blocking it. If so you need to make flyff an exception to it.

2.You are running the right launcher and have a fully updated launcher.

3. You need to make sure that when you open neuz.ini (Little paper with gear) that when you scroll down to where it says IP: "" make sure that it has IP: "giolog.ath.cx"

EDIT: Almost forgot, I once had this problem on another server and when none of those were working I re downloaded dataSub1.res and put it into my flyff folder. (You replace the new one with the old one) Just type dataSub1.res in google and the first link is a download from mediafire.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Client start up problem   Client start up problem EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:53 am

I don't think it's because of the flyff files. It's probably because of your computer.
Try downloading that DirectX SDK thing, update your driver or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Client start up problem   Client start up problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Client start up problem
Page 1 of 1