Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

after i click START it wont work. HELP..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alpakappa1

after i click START it wont work. HELP.. Empty
PostSubject: after i click START it wont work. HELP..   after i click START it wont work. HELP.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:31 pm

HELP PLEASE.. after i click START of the launcher, there will be a box for the Flyff game and suddenly it will disappear!! HELP me plz. i do not know what to do. THanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
suikoden

PostSubject: Re: after i click START it wont work. HELP..   after i click START it wont work. HELP.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Download the eflyff v15 client and patch then. put DL the giolog flyf patcher then xtract to the eflyff v15 folder then patch and then u can play!
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

PostSubject: Re: after i click START it wont work. HELP..   after i click START it wont work. HELP.. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Help Me..W/ my Character please..I cannot log in with it...I Go To forsaken Tower for lvling..after that..when i reach 115-M i go to cap asuras..a while a go..it Disconnect...and i cannot log in..but my other character can...Please help me w/ this problem...I want My BP back
Back to top Go down
alpakappa1

PostSubject: Re: after i click START it wont work. HELP..   after i click START it wont work. HELP.. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:07 am

im trying to re-download it.. and see if it works..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: after i click START it wont work. HELP..   after i click START it wont work. HELP.. Empty

Back to top Go down

after i click START it wont work. HELP..
Page 1 of 1