Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voting System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a09b4c5670

a09b4c5670

Voting System Empty
PostSubject: Voting System   Voting System EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:16 am

This is all about our voting system. One way to make the server famous is too make the Voting system very special for the players. Every vote will give the players a chance to acquire a box containing GM items, Special Items, and GM weapons. I'm very sure that'll make the server famous. But there are also disadvantages in obtaining GM items. Obtaining these items will be very hard! It's just like a drop rate system in the original Flyff. For an example, You want to hunt a very rare Ultimate sword but you can't hunt because the Boss is very hard to kill and the drop rate in the map is very low. I hope this suggestion will be a good offer for players to vote every 12 hours!

I also have some suggestion's for our Forum Theme. Our Forum theme is very colorful and not that too attractive. I suggest to hire an expert theme maker to make this server very attractive and very colorful. Although hiring is a very expensive thingy. This will also improve the server's needs.

Best regards,
Kadaj/ Marvin
Back to top Go down

Voting System
Page 1 of 1