Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important For All Players !!!

Go down 
+4
Elektrisk
Xaviery
Larz
Chadster
8 posters

What Do you think ??
Agreed, They Need To Speak English !!!
Important For All Players !!! I_vote_lcap83%Important For All Players !!! I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
Disagree, Its Only You !!!
Important For All Players !!! I_vote_lcap17%Important For All Players !!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage
Chadster

Chadster

Important For All Players !!! Empty
PostSubject: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:28 pm

I know the pole will be dominated by Pinoys since they are as much as Water on the surface of the planet ._.

This has been bothering me for quite a while now, so i decided to post it here !!
where ever i go on forums and find a topic that might be helpfull, after the 2nd or 3rd post, it becomes a chat lounge for Pinoys ?!?
this is redicilous !!
People, Post and tell me what do you think !!
Am i the only one that see things this way ?
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 pm

I agree, as long as the topic is posted in English ~ keep it in English.
Any comment that goes in another language should be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Chadster

Chadster

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Larz wrote:
I agree, as long as the topic is posted in English ~ keep it in English.
Any comment that goes in another language should be deleted.
at least someone else share the same point of view .
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:17 am

I agree that they need to speak english since not everyone can understand their language.
Back to top Go down
Elektrisk

Elektrisk

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 am

Rules regarding this matter: link. I don't see why it wouldn't apply to subsequent posts to any topic of the matter.
Back to top Go down
OMGitsJayvee

OMGitsJayvee

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 am

I agree. We should speak in English unless we're in Language Zones(thinking of that maybe they should make one)
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:07 am

Agreed. If they wish to speak in a different language then they should at least include [Insert Language Here] at the title of their post.

@Elektrisk Nobody follow those rules and nothing gets done about it.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 am

Elektrisk wrote:
Rules regarding this matter: link. I don't see why it wouldn't apply to subsequent posts to any topic of the matter.

What's that topic? It doesn't mean anything.

Quote :
~You Must Tittle your thread (Filipino)-your tittle-
~It must be a Discussion, Not a Racism/Hatred Topic

THIS MAKES NO SENSE. >_>

In all the topics, they (mostly Merkaba and patrick666) just randomly spam in their language... And nobody puts "Filipino" in their title when making a new topic. That totally sucks. ._. Some of them are even racists that like to insult everyone that's non-pinoy on xat. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Elektrisk

Elektrisk

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:27 am

Seto0 wrote:
Elektrisk wrote:

What's that topic? It doesn't mean anything.

Quote :
~You Must Tittle your thread (Filipino)-your tittle-
~It must be a Discussion, Not a Racism/Hatred Topic

THIS MAKES NO SENSE. >_>

In all the topics, they (mostly Merkaba and patrick666) just randomly spam in their language... And nobody puts "Filipino" in their title when making a new topic. That totally sucks. ._. Some of them are even racists that like to insult everyone that's non-pinoy on xat. Suspect

I fail to see how a post made by an admin with the title "Rules for Filipino's who talk in their own language" does not mean anything. Sir, maybe you should take what the post says, and maybe hope for even a little bit, that humanity will be able to realize that any post in English should remain in English, and any posts that are Filipino should remain Filipino. Have some hope. You can do it.

Now now, we don't need to be irrational. Smile
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 am

Agreeeedddddd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important For All Players !!!   Important For All Players !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Important For All Players !!!
Page 1 of 1