Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Bartz

Go down 
+22
ranchi
hotch33tos
dictson
McGee
arnootie
claema
Xaviery
coshios
Zappy13
Larz
Earthquake
matigas2
hisuka
JinePownedNayke
xFlareZ
Cronosus
Ferocious
xovovicthird
rann25
ryan2344
Dark
Nokia5110
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nokia5110

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Quote :
Since we dont have any donations coming in and theres a big bug issue regarding duping items and penya bug sorry to inform you guys i'll be wiping accounts same rates same features but il be adding some more.. it will be a busy week for me since im on vacation server will be up in a week July 14th or earlier stay tuned, server will be still up but i will start a clean less bug and stable sever ~ bartz

I just wanna share this:

Ok first thing first.. About the donation "Thingy" There's no Thread About Donation Page, you just posted a Donation Ideas which is i think not updated? Right? People were Posting ideas but i think you didn't read them all? People here wanted to donate, but if the server is like little bit unstable its kinda discouraging in our side..

Next is the Staff, I'm pretty much sure that you don't have a Staff right? People are posting their applications but i think none of them were accepted right? And i wish you can resolve this right? I just wanna give some ideas about this.. But I'm not sure about this.. Still not done in Exploring the Forums..

*Games Master - None?
*Forum Moderator - None?
*Chat Room Moderator - None?

+I wanted to give my suggestion about this+

*Accept 2 people for the Rank of GM - 2 Game Masters is Enough for the server
*Accept 4 people for the Rank of Forum Moderator - I suggested 4 people because i wanted that the Forum will be updated Everyday? IF its possible.. Smile
*Accept 2 People for the Rank of Chat Room Moderator - 2 Chat Mods is Enough..

Please Updated the Forum, and Make a Page For Donations.. Smile

You have a great Server but because of its Downtime People will be discourage and some of them will leave.. -.-
About the Account Wipe Out, It's not a big thing for us, i mean not all of us.. Razz
I hope you can make the Server Up before July 14.. 1week downtime is too much for us to wait.. Very Happy

Ok i think thats all i need to say? :3

Best Regards: Nokia5110 Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Actually, there is staff..

1. There is Ferocious as Moderator
2. There is naomi_13 as Chat Moderator
3. 2bartz plays the part as owner/dev/gm

So overall though it's 3 people there still is staff and maybe he isn't hiring because he's too busy to look over all the apps. Also, some people don't just like hiring some random people on their server it takes some time to make sure a person is qualified or not.
Back to top Go down
ryan2344

ryan2344

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 pm

yah.. because there are a lot of gm using there power to make illegal donations... we should know them 1st before hiring directly as a GM..just don't say random things in the server.. but your good..
Back to top Go down
rann25

rann25

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:56 am

2bratz need to remove all Ulti items Lv125 SET and make that Donate Item
so player force to donate if he/she need that items Very Happy

For Bartz Sigofakatsuki-1
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukiguild25.darkbb.com/
Nokia5110

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 am

Ferocious and naomi_13 is not that very active.. -.-

And I agree on what "rann25" said.. Bartz should remove those Ulti Ancient & Ulti Vampire weaps.. Same with the sets.. lvl120 & lvl125 sets should be sold via donation..

Quote :
yah.. because there are a lot of gm using there power to make illegal donations... we should know them 1st before hiring directly as a GM..just don't say random things in the server.. but your good..

@ryan2344 - Yeah.. i know.. I've been a GM in other servers a long time ago and we Caught that some of the GM's makes some illegal donations.. x3
It's kinda sad that We Trust those GM's but we were betrayed by their actions.. >.<

Back to top Go down
xovovicthird

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:01 am

hmm.. keep making this server free on all parts.. he donation part? hahah just make a costum skills.. 1 dollar per skill permanent..

for 100 person u got 100 dollar.. by ur population of player now.. u are able to get 300 and above..
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:42 am

Of course I'm active, if I wasn't, there'll be a shitload of downtime thread on the general section by now. I barely see you on the forums, so don't go jumping into conclusions about me being inactive. Naomi's on a lot too, maybe you're just living in another time zone to be unable to see her on.
Back to top Go down
Cronosus

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:30 am

Dark wrote:
Actually, there is staff..

1. There is Ferocious as Moderator
2. There is naomi_13 as Chat Moderator
3. 2bartz plays the part as owner/dev/gm [...]

Don't You think that one man shouldn't be as dev what on other servs are about 3-4 and GM that are even 7 on other servs ?
Back to top Go down
xFlareZ

xFlareZ

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Bartz should NOT remove the items ! ...
Back to top Go down
JinePownedNayke

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 pm

rann25 wrote:

Your idea is gey, juz like u.
Back to top Go down
hisuka

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 pm

JinePownedNayke wrote:
rann25 wrote:

She just Suggesting her idia Stupid...

For Bartz Akatsukisig-hisuka
Back to top Go down
matigas2

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

JinePownedNayke wrote:
rann25 wrote:

i agree @hisuka she sharing her Ideas..
and you dont even know she's pretty than your girlfriend or what!
No
Back to top Go down
Earthquake

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 pm

guys you know sadly the truth is it would be better if he removed ancients/vamps and stuff v15 released from the game and make them donations. The reason is because this would give him a better income so he can pay for a better host and possibly give the server better upgrades add more channels and stuff. Trust me when i say this its a better idea. Most of you would disagree and flame me but its the truth. It would give him more money to add clusters and stuff.
Back to top Go down
rann25

rann25

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 pm

JinePownedNayke wrote:
rann25 wrote:

"thanks for supporting me guys"

"wag nyo nalng patulan" ^_^
bka sya ung bakla hehehe
cureuse lng sa beauti ko Very Happy

Back to top Go down
matigas2

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Earthquake wrote:
guys you know sadly the truth is it would be better if he removed ancients/vamps and stuff v15 released from the game and make them donations. The reason is because this would give him a better income so he can pay for a better host and possibly give the server better upgrades add more channels and stuff. Trust me when i say this its a better idea. Most of you would disagree and flame me but its the truth. It would give him more money to add clusters and stuff.

Yap
your
Right!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
matigas2

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:20 pm

rann25 wrote:

Like she said your Right Earthquake Very Happy
just remove all ulti items and Lv125set ulti items only,,,

For Bartz Akatsukisig-hisuka
Back to top Go down
Nokia5110

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

rann25 wrote:
JinePownedNayke wrote:
rann25 wrote:

"thanks for supporting me guys"

"wag nyo nalng patulan" ^_^
bka sya ung bakla hehehe
cureuse lng sa beauti ko Very Happy

Hahaha.. I don't support you.. Razz Just Kiddin..

He's a "GAY" WTF.. No brains at all.. Because He/She does not think about the server.. He/She just wanted to play and get those Items for free.. lol!

Quote :
Of course I'm active, if I wasn't, there'll be a shitload of downtime thread on the general section by now. I barely see you on the forums, so don't go jumping into conclusions about me being inactive. Naomi's on a lot too, maybe you're just living in another time zone to be unable to see her on.

Ohh.. Sorry for that.. Razz

No Hurt Feelings.. lol!

Back to top Go down
rann25

rann25

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:54 pm

@Nokia5110
im not talking to you im talking hisuka and matigas dah..
dont make me laugh

lol!

Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Earthquake wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but removing ultimates is no use, since it takes 2min to upgrade weapons into ultimates with diamonds and xpros in shop. I hope for Gods sake you tards aren't going to suggest "removing diamonds and S/G/A/X-Protects from shops and make them donation items", cause that would just be the cherry ontop this fucked up suggestion. Removing v15 features and weapons, such as ancients and vampire weapons, would mean the server could not advertise itself to be a v15 server. I've been on servers that does not allow players to get ancients/vampires and the 125 set and all the servers are now closed. Anyone who played ResidentNicco Flyff can support me on this fact.

The only way to get more donators and at the same time not loose over half the population is to make the donation page more visible.
Make custom cloaks, masks and CS-sets. Don't remove important parts of the game.
And just to be honest, I'm sure as hell that if you didn't donate already, you won't donate now either.
I would say stop bringing this suggestion up again and again, because 90% of you guys won't even consider donating.

I'm sure 2Bartz is smart enough to see that this is a stupid idea, and that he'll work things out his own way.
Back to top Go down
Nokia5110

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Larz wrote:
Earthquake wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but removing ultimates is no use, since it takes 2min to upgrade weapons into ultimates with diamonds and xpros in shop. I hope for Gods sake you tards aren't going to suggest "removing diamonds and S/G/A/X-Protects from shops and make them donation items", cause that would just be the cherry ontop this fucked up suggestion. Removing v15 features and weapons, such as ancients and vampire weapons, would mean the server could not advertise itself to be a v15 server. I've been on servers that does not allow players to get ancients/vampires and the 125 set and all the servers are now closed. Anyone who played ResidentNicco Flyff can support me on this fact.

The only way to get more donators and at the same time not loose over half the population is to make the donation page more visible.
Make custom cloaks, masks and CS-sets. Don't remove important parts of the game.
And just to be honest, I'm sure as hell that if you didn't donate already, you won't donate now either.
I would say stop bringing this suggestion up again and again, because 90% of you guys won't even consider donating.

I'm sure 2Bartz is smart enough to see that this is a stupid idea, and that he'll work things out his own way.

We just suggested to remove Ancients, Vampire & 125sets.. Because if bartz will give it all for free, how sure are you that people will donate if those items is just sold on the NPC?

And if your reading the post.. We didn't suggest to remove "SPRO,Xpro, diamonds, suns or moons, or what so ever"

I know your smart enough to think.. I'm not arguing with you.. Just think 3steps ahead on it..

@rann25 - lol!
Back to top Go down
Zappy13

Zappy13

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 pm

@Larz
i agree to what u said....
if they remove ultimates items,some people will be stronger...and others are not...
it's not that easy to donate...some people won't donate because they cant afford it and those people who can donate...well...they will say to people who cant donate is this "noobs","weak"....
so removing ulti items is no use...and importantly DON'T remove rings,necklaces and earrings plssss.. Sad
Back to top Go down
coshios

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 am

"Removing v15 features and weapons, such as ancients and vampire weapons, would mean the server could not advertise itself to be a v15 server"

i also agree to what you said. @Larz

why remove those weapons. it makes the server less enjoyable itself as a private server. ant it will surely make this server a much like a 'no money no talk' kind of policy, do not donate and you wouldnt have a chance to excel in this server. i feel that you guys should think about the balance in powers between the donators and non-donators. think of people who cant afford and yearning to play this server. i agree with larz that donator's items should be something like custom cloaks and stuff. it will definitely make the server much stable in terms of the power balance between players.

(these are just solely my point of view and opinions)
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 am

Removing ultimate weapons, 125 sets, ancient weapons etc. would kill the server. This server has everything for free because 2bartz just wants the players to have fun with their characters and not pay to have fun like on eFlyFF. Having all the rare items on NPCs makes this server unique. Donating for awakes is already good, but donating for ultimate weapons? Ugh... No... Just no...
Back to top Go down
claema

claema

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:17 am

Larz wrote:
Earthquake wrote:

tottaly agreed!!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
arnootie

arnootie

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 am

this a game like no one als have!!

a game whare u cane become the best

at all ather server thad to dmn hard!!

right here can u have fun! wth V15 stuff and all wapons/armor!

let is like it is bet with better awake's at donate!!

grtjs arno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Bartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bartz   For Bartz Empty

Back to top Go down

For Bartz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next