Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kunal1

giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting Empty
PostSubject: giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting   giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 am

hi, i have been having a problem with giof.exe for the last 2 weeks. whenever, i exit the program, the process stays in my task manager, causing my computer to slow down. Every time, i have to kill the program.

can somebody help me with this bug..... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting   giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 am

I do the same thing. Just kill it off your processing list.
Back to top Go down
kunal1

PostSubject: Re: giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting   giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Every single time. is there a way to end it or do i have to download everything from the beginnig??/
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting   giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:57 pm

You don't have to re-download anything. Just kill the application from your process list whenever you're done with the game. You only have to re-download the files if you're having difficulties with the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting   giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting Empty

Back to top Go down

giof.exe remains in task manager after exiting
Page 1 of 1