Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upgrading weapons problem?

Go down 
+3
Reneil1206
Xaviery
nicpunk1-Qc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nicpunk1-Qc

nicpunk1-Qc

Upgrading weapons problem? Empty
PostSubject: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:37 pm

I'm not able to upgrade my ancient swords... each are bugged at +4...and boring of wasting my time Sad...plz help me
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:45 pm

What do you mean bugged? I upgraded my Ancient Knuckle from +0 to +10 20 minutes ago. It's all about luck when upgrading.
Back to top Go down
nicpunk1-Qc

nicpunk1-Qc

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 pm

i know the luck makes all, but im boring...and think that i wont be able to uprade them
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:39 pm

then go to other more boring servers u have wasted 2 hours for +8 only -non ulti-
Back to top Go down
nicpunk1-Qc

nicpunk1-Qc

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 pm

what??? +8 non ulti? they r ulti
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:22 pm

nicpunk1-Qc wrote:
what??? +8 non ulti? they r ulti
What I think he means is that it would take two hours on other Private Servers to upgrade to +8, which you can easily do in under four minutes on this server. Having played on many other Private Servers, I have to say that this one has the highest rates by far (except for one, but that one had people PKing each other everywhere, so you couldn't get EXP if you tried. I think that's why it had 1000x EXP).

To answer your question, it is all about luck. Typically, for me, Upgrading Ultimate Weapons is not a tedious process. Up to +8, it's about +1 per 10 Shining Oricalkum & Scroll of XProtect (in Safe Upgrade, at least). Just keep trying. You'll get there eventually. Play another game while you're upgrading, and come back about once every 2 minutes or so, unless you're engrossed in the other game. Although this may be annoying, it'll make it feel easier to Upgrade, and make it seem like it took less time. Or at least it does for me.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:40 pm

nicpunk1-Qc wrote:
I'm not able to upgrade my ancient swords... each are bugged at +4...and boring of wasting my time Sad...plz help me

1. It's not a bug.
  2. It's all about luck.
  3. Have some patience.
  4. It takes some time for decent gears.
  5. If you think that's boring then try Ulti+0 -> Ulti+10 MANUALLY, with normal eFlyff upgrading rates. Been there, not fun.

Last edited by Mookie on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 pm

^^ Mookie proves a good point, I spent almost 2 weeks getting +5 on my 105 knuck on eflyff, 1.3b worth of suns/sprots. xD and thats not even Ulti. xprots are even more expensive, and ulti has a WAY lower rate. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.chan4chan.com/b/
nicpunk1-Qc

nicpunk1-Qc

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 am

this is not my first time making utli+0 to +10 ,but i'll try again and again :J
Back to top Go down
blatten91

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Mookie wrote:
nicpunk1-Qc wrote:

1. It's not a bug.
  2. It's all about luck.
  3. Have some patience.
  4. It takes some time for decent gears.
  5. If you think that's boring then try Ulti+0 -> Ulti+10 MANUALLY, with normal eFlyff upgrading rates. Been there, not fun.

Yeah if you have played eFlyff and uppgraded, this private server uppgrade rates is paradise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading weapons problem?   Upgrading weapons problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Upgrading weapons problem?
Page 1 of 1