Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heatransoul

A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples) Empty
PostSubject: A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples)   A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 pm

1) For the Casanova Achievement (form 100 Couples) I assume that you can make a Couple with one person, break up, and repeat 100 times?
2) Relating to the Great Couple Achievement, what is the Couple EXP rate on this server?

Thanks for answering!
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples)   A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:13 pm

1) Yes, it works with the same person. Or at least it did for me on a v14 server.
2) They're quite high, you'd need ~2-3 hours to make your couple level 21 (don't mind that at the couple window it shows level1).
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples)   A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Seto0 wrote:
1) Yes, it works with the same person. Or at least it did for me on a v14 server.
2) They're quite high, you'd need ~2-3 hours to make your couple level 21 (don't mind that at the couple window it shows level1).
Once again, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples)   A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples) Empty

Back to top Go down

A COUPLE Questions Regarding Achievements (Hint: They're all about Couples)
Page 1 of 1